5 Screenshots

About This File

She hot plump sitter just found out about your “secret”

Before Lauren clocks off her shift with you she lingers for a bit… She clearly has something to say, you tell her to speak up…

What happens next is NOT WHAT YOU EXPECTED FROM YOUR SEXY SITTER….

While tidying up Lauren noticed your laptop cracked…. Nosey little Lauren decided to open the laptop and to her dismay a website named “Curvage” pops up!

Lauren confesses to surfing the website and getting turned on herself!

The fact that your obsessed with Fat Girls has left Lauren WET, especially knowing that your wife doesn’t fit the description but your sexy babysitter does. 😘

Lauren decided to see if you want to make a deal…. Come find out just what occurs behind closed doors. 😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest terranceandphillip

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another extraordinary roleplay by the incomparable Lauren Lush!!

This clip truly showcases Lauren's phenomenal acting talent.  She starts out very cute by innocently stalling and kind of beating around the bush a little, but then eventually opens up, and that's when things start to really get interesting.  The struggle is real (and absolutely hilarious) as Lauren attempts to prop herself up on the kitchen counter (if this was unintentional, Lauren, thank you for not editing it out - it was HIGHLY entertaining!!).  And perched up there in all her magnificently plump and pudgy glory, after taking a moment to recover from the effort and hilarity of getting up, things just get hotter and HOTTER . . . 

By the time this video comes to close, it becomes eminently clear that the only safe thing left for any fit, skinny mom to do will be to hide their husbands.  Or better yet, lock them up.  Lauren's deliciously curvy figure coupled with her smooth, seductive charm make her simply irresistible!!

Response from the author:

Yay I’m so glad you liked it!!!

it was not intentional!

I literally could not get my big ass on the counter and then scratched it soooo good when I slid off! 😂😂😂

I thought it was far too golden to edit out since it was the perfect “fat girl struggle!” Haha

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great role play. I was right there in the scene. Lauren has talent in addition to her beauty! 

Thank you!❤️

Link to review
Whatsup1234

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

HIRED! Lol The queen of role play! 🙌🙌🙌🙌 So hot from beginning to end, the seductive side of Lauren is truly irresistible! 😍😍😍 Love the buildup to telling the secret and the way she gets turned on as she reveals it! 🥵🥵🥵 Gotta love the A+ effort attempting and eventually making it onto that counter! 🐷🥵🥵🥵👏👏👏 Once she’s on the counter, things get super steamy 🔥🔥🔥🔥, she reveals her fat doughy gut and talks about all the dirty things you could do together 😈😈😈 Highly highly recommended! 

Hahaha thank you always!

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

If Lauren left Curvage she should start a babysitter company... all the dads and probably most mom's would love to have her MASSIVE set of skills as a babysitter 🥵 😉 🍑 

Great role play, great outfit, great lines and is a great purchase 🔥 

Thank you for taking the time to review this ❤️❤️❤️

Link to review

😳😳 drooling over here! That's a strong counter to hold up your growing fat ass 🥵 LOVE this role play! LL killing the game with another banger of a video 

Link to review
Davidson

This video is out of this world! Seriously, very well done! You are stunning

Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review