6 Screenshots

About This File

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Two cakes all to myself? Hell yeah babe! 🎉

Youve brought me two cakes to celebrate my birthday with me! That’s so nice of you! After I blow out the candles, I can’t help but lick the icing off of them! I don’t wanna waste any of these yummy cakes! 

Since it’s my birthday I can do whatever I want, right? I take you outside and make you watch as I slam my ass down onto one of the cakes over and over. Do you wanna eat some of this cake off of my giant fat ass? 

We come back inside and I start eating the second cake on all fours. Fuck it’s so delicious! I need something to wash all this cake down with, so I start chugging heavy cream. What a decadent birthday stuffing! 

I start to get so full I need to lay down, but I can’t stop shoving cake into my mouth and rubbing my belly! Moaning with pleasure and pain as I get more and more bloated and full! 

Things start to get really messy as I’m soon covered in cake and cream. Moaning and panting, I’m such a messy pig! But it’s my birthday, I deserve this and so much more! 

D3F0102E-8009-49C9-9F76-415206ACD54C.thumb.gif.034c4dea43bd7550b30885624fbedb6a.gif

899479D0-C2CE-4ADB-8C2A-EAE2033BE3E7.thumb.gif.50bd27d99dd7714b49b9e73cdef0bb76.gif

83346747-2504-4D5E-9C8F-638F671136FB.thumb.gif.912e856f393443c4f67925168a0fff37.gif

FF7033F8-BBB5-4D87-9EDC-AFE4F17D5812.thumb.gif.87c907740751b766e4f0c56a37b01cfb.gif

8EBAD88B-A3B9-4684-B968-1C1E3E27641A.thumb.gif.275866ce9d0121a866a51658d3070f05.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Queen Celeste

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Girl you are so sexy,  I love your style! And your butt looks so good ;) I'd love to hang out and stuff with you lol 

Response from the author:

Thanks so much! 🥰

Link to review
lalt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Never bought one of Jersey's clips before but when I saw she'd done an all fours cake stuffing (my personal favourite) with heavy cream, I had to buy it. The clip does not disappoint, with a solid 3 minutes of her eating the cake on all fours without hands, which is impressive as I know it can be an uncomfortable position. She looks amazing while doing so, with an incredible belly hang and huge booty. She generally looks huge. Rest of the video is great too, with some nice cake sitting and cream chugging. The moans really complete it too. Super hot video.

Hey thanks for the review! Glad you finally took the plunge on one of my clips 

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh !!! WOW !!! HELL !!! YEAH !!! This is my very first time celebrating 🥳 the birthday 🎂 with the AWESOME Ghoul👻🖤 herself ,,,& it was a Dazzling birthday celebration surprise !!! 🎁🎉it felt so very !very !Very !!!real !!! That I was right there watching it , live  in all of the birthday action !,,,,,the video quality was so AWESOME and so very crystal clear ,,,it’s perfect ,,the filming and the different camera filming angles was so sensational !!!also  !,,,,JerseyGhoul666 👻❤️looks so BIG & FAT !!!  In every camera filming angle 📐 she truly looks !!! &  truly desires !!!  A true stunning gorgeous beautiful birthday goddess!!! ,,, that she truly  is ,,,!& the way she just dived into that birthday cake on all floors ,,and gulping it down with heavy cream right into the birthday ghouls 👻🖤FAT !!! FABULOUS GUT !!! That even looks BIGGER & FATTER & so much softer ,,,,especially the way it bounces 😍❤️🔥and jiggles 😍❤️🔥,,,& of course her WHOLE entire JerseyGhoul👻💖 body ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥😍 the birthday girl looks so HUGE!!! Now !!! it looks really !!!really !!!amazing!!!  of how far she has truly !come !🤩 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 what I truly found so very attractive about her ,,is how she was laying on her side and just munching on that birthday cake were JerseyGhouls 👻🖤 FAT !!! Gorgeous Gut was touching & hanging out on the floor & just watching all of those new FAT !!!  Jiggly!!! 😍❤️ROLLS and ripples in that lovely MASSIVE FAT !!! GUT !!! Of hers !,,,,WOW !!! JerseyGhoul666 👻 🖤 truly !!!nailed this birthday special video,,, and I’ am truly proud to be part of it also!!!  ☺️🥰❤️,,,,, right after watching this,,, it had me thinking 🤔 in my mind of how FAT !!! This Most !!! AWESOME !!! Ghoul in the world 🌎 has truly extremely gotten !!!     But anyways,   Have a Wonderful birthday 🎂 JerseyGhoul666 👻😙😙😙😙😙❤️💖❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥.     P. S. That bikini outfit that U wore was DARK BLACK HOTTT!!🥵! & PERFECT!!!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Thank you so much for your awesome review!! 

Link to review
micha13

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🎉🎈🥳thanks for your clip. this is a gift for us. I think I'm not allowed to write how much you turn me on. You are such a sweet sexy 🐖thank you.

Hell fuckin yeah thank you so much for reviewing! I think this clip is the gift that keeps on giving! 

Link to review

Jersey looks great on her birthday! She looks great everyday but even more stunning in her birthday! She looks as big as ever as she shows off that nice fat ass she has that would make any woman jealous! Then she goes and eats her two birthday cakes and chugs some cream! She gets so bloated and there are some moans and groans the fuller and fuller she gets! Even getting a little messy! This is a great video! Happy birthday to our ghoul goddess! 

Link to review