6 Screenshots

About This File

As you may have noticed from my most recent video, I've put on some weight recently, and all the vacation indulging is to blame. One trip in particular, a week-long cruise to the Bahamas with all you can eat dining options all over the ship, really sped up my gain and expanded my waistline. Throughout the cruise I took some clips of myself when I had the privacy, to bring you guys along with me. This video is a compilation of several shorter videos of my time on board the ship, and includes bikini try-ons, snacking, sexy belly play, and talking about my time. 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jakeym01

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Great little compilation, lots of great angles and showing off! Great video, Sofia! :)

Link to review
joeforbid

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

such a great video.Sofia has a wonderful body and when she speaks she always knows exactly what to say ❤️. Sofia looks wonderful and i really hope she continues down this path! A steal at this price!

Link to review
Carmuri

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

great video @Sofia What a great way to show off your sexy new curves at different angles and you look so good in a bikini I'll say it again but it's so beautiful 🙂❤️

Link to review
Monty Hall

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great vid....curves are looking voluptuous in those suits by the end!

Link to review
Borghen

Great compilation of short clips at a reasonable price. Sofia isn't fat (just soft) but she rocks every swimsuit that she tries on!

Link to review