17 Screenshots

About This File

I love coke and mentos bloats! I hope you do, too! They make me burp so Loud and swell up like crazy!!

After being told really often lately that I look fatter and fatter so what better time than now to do a coke and mentos bloat? Wearing my tight Bra and Panties, I decide to measure my big belly for the first time on Curvage! I measure it before and after I get super bloated and can't stop burping for the life of me lol  (I can't wait to get even bigger and burp louder!)

After lots of INTENSE pressure, Belly Play and Burps; I have to relieve the feeling of being so stretched that I Oil up and massage my belly and it looks even rounder as the video goes on! I felt like a huge Balloon! Come watch and tease me as I jiggle and show off my growing, engorged body for you!! 😍

*In this film*

Bloating, burping, measuring, fat chat, jiggling / jumping, belly play, showing off, Body Oil, chugging, etc

The lighting and resolution of this video is lower quality than I normally provide and I've priced the clip accordingly to that ❤️

Other Files from DairyQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

sanderson23

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It’s crazy to see how much bigger you have gotten. You definitely have the best burps Ive ever heard in my life. Thank you for everything you do 

Link to review
JamesJColey

As always DairyQueen has the roundest gut on the planet. She bloats up so fucking well and does some incredible burps. You are absolutely gonna love when she gets out the belly oil

Link to review
Guest RoninRue

Wow just wow. I've bought a vid from you in the past, the belly was always amazing but I could tell you were very shy. But now you've really come into your own. Very expressive, playful and I can tell you enjoyed yourself. Definite buy folks. 

Response from the author:

Yay! I'm so glad you liked it :) thank you for your helpful and honest review 💙

Link to review
micha13

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

A sexy princess, burbs and a bloated belly. Do you need more? I don't think so. Thanks for sharing 🌹😘

Link to review
SodamFat

DQ is amazing, her belly is like a giant balloon! Let’s see how big she will get this year.

Link to review
Theoneguythere

Definitely a must have, the difference in size from beginning to end is amazing. I’m in love with all the burps in this video aswell. I had a blast watching the whole vid. Keep up the great work. 

wow!! thank you so much babe! im so glad you loved it !! :)

i appreciate the feedback

Link to review
Guest Rhelene

10/10

Link to review
JG34

I love that your belly is absolutely massive by the end of the video! The measurement and oiled belly play was amazing!

Thank you so much babe !! Yay! So glad you enjoyed it :) I hope to expand even more by the next video like this! 

Link to review
You look cute

Sooo HUGE, absolutely stunning and yes you should do it again sometime! These are great

Thank you babe I'm so glad you enjoy my gorging myself lol

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review