I Started Carrying Around a Table To Rest My Belly On

$4.99

(2 reviews)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Ever since starting bbw modeling and making clips I have ballooned in weight, getting fatter at a much faster rate than I ever anticipated. This has occured beyond my control and is mostly because of sponsored stuffings and custom videos. You have taken it upon yourself to see the demise of my chubby body, turning me into a fat tub of lard by teasing me with the delight of food nearly every week. You order custom video's of me downing entire pizzas, weight gain shakes, 6K and 15K calorie stuffings knowing I won't say no. You watch every week as I stuff myself and grow fatter and larger for your entertainment and now here's the consequences. My belly has taken a lot of the weight and is rounded, hanging and juts out past my tits. Not only is it packed tight with flab, it's also constantly stuffed to the brim with food, making it heavy and uncomfortable. The backpain is too much and I was left with no choice but to start carrying around a small table with which to rest my bulging belly on when I start getting tired of supporting it. This is what you've made me. 

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌