5 Screenshots

About This File

🍉Welcome to the farm🍉

I bet you’re wondering where my daddy is? Well he’s gone into town for a while so I guess it’s just you and me for a while! 

We don’t get a lot of visitors around these parts and I’m delighted to see you! 

It’s such a hot day, I hope you don’t mind if I strip down to my bikini, don’t worry, no one can see us! 

I start chugging beer and eating juicy watermelon, letting it drip down my chest. Gosh it’s so hot and this melon is so sweet! Would you like some? Well I’ve got a really special way to serve it to you and I think you’re gonna love it.

Tucked away behind the barn I show you just how I’m going to serve you this delicious summertime treat! You’re gonna eat it after I crush it between my massive thighs! 

It’s takes a lot of struggling, bouncing, heavy breathing, but once that watermelon cracks open I invite you to indulge with me, moaning and eating sloppily. God I’m making such a mess! This is so fucking hot! You cannot take your eyes off of me as I put the watermelon back between my legs and make you eat it from between my thighs.

Moaning and rubbing my gorgeous body covered in watermelon, we nearly get caught! 

Finally I rinse my whole body, jiggling and shaking for you while the water drops down. 

You get one last look at my heavenly ass before you go! 

Y’all come back now, ya hear!😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.