6 Screenshots

About This File

The body contrast between my feeder and I is INSANE. We both love to explore my body, and see where the new weight is going. Recently, my appetite has increased SOO much, and it's definitely showing on my body. My belly sits so far into my lap now, and my body is getting so WIDE. In this video, we have just gotten back from my (second round) of dinner at KFC. My feeder plays with my flabby body, shaking my fat, and pointing out where I've put on weight. My top attempts pathetically to provide me with some decency, and shows off my upper and lower belly so clearly. Where do you think the next 10lbs will go? 😈  

Other Files from plumpybelle

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

justanotherworthlessweirdo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This might just be one of the hottest fat chats I've seen. For real, these two know exactly what to say and when to say it, drawing a lot of attention to all the underappreciated aspects of plumpybelle's growing body. Her belly, her hips, her thighs, it looks and sounds so sensual- especially that double chin!

Response from the author:

This review made my day!!! I'm so happy you liked the video and I can't wait to share more of our journey with you 💗🐖

Link to review