Stuffing in schoolgirl skirt πŸ‘…

$8.99

Β Β  (2 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

Look how this naughty schoolgirl eats her cake. She is so huge but continues to stuff herself. Her belly is so round and big and she shakes it so sexy.

Β 

Other Files from Mary Makarova

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

RandyMan76

I have one other video of Mary's, but by far this is my favorite video!!! Just seeing her in a school girl outfit with her huge beautiful belly, and legs... WOW!!!Β  If you are deciding to buy this video... You should, you will not be disappointed, I guarantee it!!! Mary is truly a SSBBW goddess!!!😘πŸ₯°β€οΈ

Link to review
dunchester

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

By my estimation, Mary is criminally overlooked on this site. I admit that I am late to the party, myself, but I'm glad to have discovered this gem. The stationary Mary looks exceptionally plump in this video! I would dare say she's well passed 70 lbs of gain since the previous, titular video. It's great to see her double chin on full display, along with her delightfully pudgy hands and forearms, as she alternately caresses her ample curves and pleasurably eats her cake.

I look forward to seeing more videos from her in the future, maybe even perhaps a step on the scale? ☺️ 

Link to review