7 Screenshots

About This File

The highly requested 2L Coke soda bloat is here! In a vertical frame so you can see allllll Casey's gains, she plops and drops her massive gut down onto her desk as she chugs her way through a whole 2 liter of Coke. She tries her best to finish the whole thing but came up a bit short.. that's okay, that just gives her a new goal to work towards!

Casey's big belly drops nearly cause an earthquake here time. The whole room shakes! Her belly has never looked bigger and her double chin is fully on display for you. This video is full of lots of sweet fat chat and belly play... and LOTS of MASSSSSIVE BURPS!!!!

TLDR: Soda bloat. BIG burps. Belly drops. Fat chat. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Bauer88

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I think Casey's bloating content is some of her hottest, and her newest clips is a MUST SEE!! Her belly looks absolutely enormous, I love seeing just how much she can fill herself until she's as round as humanly possible 😍🤩🥵

Link to review
jackal27

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Of all the coke bloats out there, you need to see this one because Casey already has such a big, round belly and here we get to see swell even bigger and rounder as she chugs down this 2 liter of coke. It’s so hot as she keeps dropping here belly on the counter that shakes the rest of the room. I’m also a fan of a sexy fat burping woman and Casey lets out some big belches in between the sips of coke here.

Link to review
Tastic1

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Massive bloating and monster burps as @Curvage Casey attempts to down an entire 2L coke. As she drinks she keeps dropping her hefty gut on the table which makes the entire shit shake and gives the most satisfying *thunk* as her fat crashes down. Awesome!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Well that was simultaneously the cutest and hottest clip anyone has ever made! This girl Casey has the capacity to warm your heart with her smiles and giggles, while making your cock hard as a rock with her expanding giant gut and burps! Casey truly is the most beautiful and roundest girl on the planet! You just want to hold and rub her gut as she gets all those sexy burps out, watching her get bigger and bigger before your eyes!!! Where would Curvage be without the sweet sexy Casey?!!! I just LOVE all her clips, and this one was no exception!!! Thank you, Love! You are truly fat and truly amazing!!!!

Link to review
jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Holy Smokes. Casey bloats herself up with cola as an over-inflated fuckdoll. Our Magnificent Belly expands so boldly and prominently you'd swear she was about to pop. Even the entirety of her hidden "Love Yourself" tattoo is fully exposed as her belly stretches out in front of her. Casey couldn't be happier to survey her expansion as she presents with her back arched. You can hear her joy in her voice as she giddily lilts and giggles throughout the clip. She is just so proud of herself. So pleased with her roundness. This arched back posture probably just feels best for her giving her belly all the room it needs. But for us it is the perfect display of her tremendous powerful orb. Her breasts are propped up high and snug in the lacy black bra. They are proudly perched atop of the world looking absolutely huge. So spectacular that Casey could cash in as a busty cam girl even without that belly as her dominating asset. But the Belly will not be refused top billing as Casey bouncines it thunderously upon her desk. Greedy for more cola, more size and all your attention. The belly crashes down a good five inches deep onto the surface of the desk, rattling and shaking anything else upon it. And Casey urges the Belly on to take in more soda-pop. Liberally strumming her with love pats. "Good girl. (pat pat pat) Growing bigger...(pat pat pat) Let's see what you can do... Take it all in. (pat pat pat)" TBH, I only lasted two minutes. But I couldn't save the rest of this vid for another session. I HAD to see our happy fatty through to the end. 

Link to review