Quantcast

Updated weigh in and trying on old clothes

$3.99

(2 reviews)
Sign in to follow this  

5 Screenshots

About This File

Hey loves! I have an updated look at the scale for you and I am BEYOND EXCITED about this one! I also show you how my old clothes absolutely dont fit over my fat gut anymore. It hangs out of the bottom of everything I wear now! No wonder I get weird looks when I order a bunch of food when I am out. 😂 You don't want to miss this one! 

Other Files from Becca Crush

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Chevalier

Report ·

Loved the first preview pic hiding the weight, V is for Victory 😊.

Changes I adore in Becca:

Her Boobs are popping out so casually while her navel now looks like a teardrop.

Screenshot_20190515-190618.thumb.png.3a064dbde4b73bfacc218bc751dc7cf9.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP1sNpbnnHNGQMORcmcAB

The sheer amount of real estate her hands go across to rub her belly; I'm sure she has some muscle underneath those chubby arms from this workout.

The only couple she needs is her committed lovely double chin.

The try-on haul became a belly top haul, finding stretch marks to admire from above and cellulite to adore from her thighs below.

Coach Becca got Thicca 😊 those pants even look painted on. No prob about the privacy info, I am happy seeing an excuse for you to turn around and see the greatness behind.

Screenshot_20190515-192137.thumb.png.76da6bd452eee040d0e19b710b6f3982.png

Share this review

Link to review
S77

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a great clip. Lots of curves and an exciting weigh in. Very hot clip. Love hearing chubbygainerwife chat with us. 

Share this review

Link to review