5 Screenshots

About This File

spacer.pngThis video was a suggestion from someone on curvage! It was a lot of fun 😋 kinda turned me on at some points, you can probably see it in my face lol. 

watch me jiggle and shake my belly and booty. Lots of booty grabs & slaps, shaking, jumping, belly play and belly rubs. I was having some trouble with the slow motion effect so this is normal speed 🥰 I’ll do another one in slow motion soon!

I hope you guys enjoy it, I appreciate any ratings you leave! My inbox is always open, feel free to give me ideas 😘

8A786679-0201-48D0-9656-B468B2AF56C9.jpeg

C6AEE529-8C63-42FE-B95D-5D1A9EB6FA56.jpeg

C0A97EA5-E865-4DBF-8353-189EB33A0097.gif

Other Files from Princessagabbyxo

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Princess Gabby has a voluptuous, thicc and growing body.  She shows it *all* in such a way it will have you admiring and lusting at the same time!  She is a physical model who (I'm guessing) was very athletic (a dancer maybe?) when she was younger since she moves, shakes, and jiggles with ease.  Her spins and turns (and that sexy over-the-shoulder look) are sheer poetry.🥰

I also have to compliment her choice of lingerie: the light blue, classic, yet extremely revealing see-though bra and panty combo is super hot! 😍  I really hope to see more of her in different settings and role plays.  🌞 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate your kind words ❤️ I was a cheerleader throughout school though! Almost guessed spot on haha I’m glad you could tell 🥰 

Im glad you liked the lingerie set too! I have another just like it in a different color. May have to post a video in that one too 😉

Link to review

Wow everything about this video is damn sexy!! Everything jiggling on her is mesmerizing!! I can’t wait to see more of her definitely 10/10!!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review! And I’m so glad you enjoyed it l, can’t wait to show you more 😘

Link to review