Tipsy GF Cider Bloat, Fat Chat and Snack: You Have Fattened Her Up

$8.69

(7 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Jessi comes home from work and you have a pack of ciders and shawarma waiting for her. As she sits down it is evident how TIGHT her work clothes have gotten...it looks like she is going to burst out of BOTH her shirt and pants.

As she opens up a cider she starts talking about how FAT you have made her and how nothinnnnnng fits anymore. As she unbuttons her shirt she exposes how deeply her pants dig into her expanding stomach. It doesnt take long before she must unbotton her WAY too tight pants.

As she undresses she reveals a surprise... she has on some sexy lacy strappy red lingerie that accentuates her every curve. Lucious and tempting she keeps drinking ciders and eating the shawarma you brought for her as she slowly gets tipsy. She keeps drinking and starts to slur her words while explaining to you exactly where she has gotten FAT. Even as she struggles, she continues to consume and then shows you her ROUND BLOATED BELLY that YOU caused😈

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

xX_hoopguru_Xx

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

One of the best videos you’ve ever done. Would love to see the version with all the burps left in cause your burps are adorable😍

Response from the author:

So happy you loved it XD I am always a little embarrassed by my burps 😋

Link to review
Guest john45

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I can't believe you've gotten this big, I know I'm a bit late to review this video but wow perfection😍😍😍 Look at how big your boobs have gotten, when you lay back they hang to the side which is a clear sign that you've become a pig🐷 I'm in awe of how far your bloated gut sticks out now and jiggles with little to no effort, this is all your fault and it's soooo HOT❤️🔥 I know you love how fat you've gotten and it turns you on, that's hot too. Also love how wide you're getting, your hips and love handles jut out to the sides and the rear view of your growing fat body is amazing🤪 I can't believe you've gotten to this point, please, please, PLEASE don't stop, keep going, keep getting fatter💦💦💦💦💦😁

Thanks for the review 💕 I LOVEEE the way these hipssssd feel when they jiggle 🫦

Link to review
PlayThePage45

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow! Absolutely fantastic video :) love the drinking, the fat chat, the burps, everything!!! 10/10 would recommend!

@PlayThePage45 I am soooooooooo glad you enjoyed it ❤️ The capacity of my belly had been surprising me these days XD

Link to review
Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

@AGirlWhoLikesToEat OMG!!! 35 min of you drinking to the brim!!!, your best video to date, oh, what a glutton and what a great power to swallow, lingerie is one of the sexiest, incredible, and seeing how you stretch it as your belly increases while you eat and drink is great, I'm sure This video is the result of a custom order  😜 that burrito.., did you finish it whole? if so, you are a great greedy glutton girl 🥵 and the burps are amazing too!!! stars 10/5 😉

Hehe thanks Vulkan! Oh man I was soooo full by the end of the video I ended up rubbing my belly and taking a nap XD

Link to review
Fabian123

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Please more d*unk Videos 🥴 

D*unk Hiccups would be cute 😘

Great! I was justtt thinking about making another one ;)

Link to review
Aldo Giraldi

I love this kind of vids, you r so perfect!!🤩😍can you make more videos like this pls ? Love your belly n burps

Link to review