Quantcast

Fat talk and high calories shake

$9.99

(1 review)
Sign in to follow this  

3 Screenshots

About This File

First time talking as requested!

After a very well fed day, I realized that I would like to close the night with a very full belly: get myself a high calories shake and tell you everything about how I became so fat and the main struggles that I have now with my current size.

Watch me jump and shake my belly, while talking and chugging almost 2l. How many calories did I add to my ever expanding body??

Let me know what you think 🐖

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

jim-membership-FA

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow ok, this is magnificent, and I'm kind of surprised there's no reviews at the time of writing. Honestly, I've seen videos that over promise and under deliver, if anything this under promises and over delivers.

Of course this includes gain shake chugging and talking, but it's so much more. Burps? You got some. Tight clothes? Beginning and end for comparisons sake. Heavy breathing? Plenty.

But honestly the look is secondary to the talking. This isn't some ordinary vanilla "oh I'm so fat and full after drinking for ten seconds". This is exciting, constant and delves into the pig play and unfit aspects that I personally love. She doesn't stop talking, and the ending of this video is great, but unlike many chugging videos you'll want to watch all 15 minutes, because this chat in-between chugs is what makes this five stars. I'll not spoiler with a full transcript, but if you like ballooning pigs who admit they can't stop, this is for you.

Towards the end, there is visible struggling to do the last bit of the shake (which strikes me as entirely realistic and I've seen it faked plenty of times to know what insincere fullness is...), as well as a lot of examining her body and showing exactly where she has gained. So it's mainly belly but you'll see plenty of every other bit. Also the camera angle is just right, you'll see face arms belly and thighs at all times.

So yeah, this is everything I could personally ask for. I've seen good videos chugging weight gain shake, I've seen good talking videos that focus on gaining and addiction. I don't believe I've seen the two combined so well before. 

Share this review

Link to review