8 Screenshots

About This File

Watch Casey try on several pairs of jeans, a dress (that is now a shirt), a pencil skirt, sports bra, and crop top. She struggles so much to squeeze her swollen and fat body into all these little outfits. Casey gets so out of breath that she has to sit down here & there to take a few deep breaths. The tops barely make it over her back fat roll! One of the tops even rips a bit! Casey admits that she was not expecting these outfits to be THIS tight 😅🥵

Her gut is bulging out of everything. Her face looks fatter than ever. Casey is gasping for air the entire time. This is such a fat video full of so many tight little outfits and a big out of shape fatty. 

TLDR: Outgrown clothes. Too tight clothes. Fat struggle. Out of breath. Fat chat. 

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bp1812

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watch Casey huff and puff as she jiggles her way into clothes that she had no problem getting on only a short time ago! Her big orb belly usually steals the show, but we are quickly reminded of the booty gains in this one. Certainly pushing those jeans to the limit... and beyond! I know Casey isn't a HUGE fan of doing try on videos due to the amount of physical effort but we always appreciate the effort!!! p.s. think the acdc dress is still passable 😏😍

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

A hot and sexy try-on clippy!❤️Casey gives a full on show with all the clothes that used to and barely fit her! All the while she plays with her big curvy body and even presents her nice juicy booty for you many times!🤤 All of her cute little moans when she moves around and gets up from the couch are very sexy to hear. I could definitely see that the tops she tries on, some I recognize from past clips of hers, are barely able to fit around her chest anymore. Her boobs have gotten huge! This is a try-on haul that you can’t miss out on!😍

Link to review
jackal27

Wow Casey is looking noticeably bigger in this clip. Her belly looks round and massive like she just got back from an all you can eat buffet that put out of business. As she tries multiple outfits that she clearly outgrew a long time ago this task emphasizes two main things, first that Casey’s physical activity must be very limited as she continues to pile on the pounds, coasting on fumes as she gets so exhausted pulling and squeezing so hard to pull her small jeans up or dresses downward that are more like tank tops for her mountain of a gut. The other great detail portrayed is when Casey pulling up her tight jeans her ass cheeks can’t be missed how much thicker they are along with her thighs. And when the POV is in front and below her belly I couldn’t miss how plump and big her double chin was looking and I loved it under her beautiful smile, shining above some breasts that can barely be contained in the bra she is wearing. Casey even admits she hasn’t done this type of clip in a while because she’s becoming so big she usually remains without clothes in her spare time at home which is arousing and hot to imagine. 😍🔥🥵

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

What an amazing Monday surprise! The most beautiful and hottest gainer out here drops a fire outgrown clothes clip and WOW is she looking voluptuous and fat AF! Nothing fits and she is just crazy out of breath! Her beautiful round face looking so swollen and her giant gut so over-fed! Her ass can't stop growing and that back fat is something to behold! She definitely can't stop getting fatter and were all the better for it! Please just keep supporting this plump Beauty on this amazing journey! Let's make sure she can NEVER fit in anything! ;) Keep going, Casey! Loved it! 

Link to review
jacksprat

Overwhelmingly beautiful girl. Casey has nurtured and developed an astounding figure. She barely fits into any of her wardrobe with her magnificent belly and delicious bosom. The moment you begin to view this clip you will be treated to her immensity and joy. She's thrilled to have become the dreamgirl you can't help but admire and love. Just look at them fat thighs.... you're hooked. There's no other woman you want so deeply. 

Link to review