4 Screenshots

About This File

This weeks bonus video - for just $1.49! You know I love to treat you ❤️ 

Watch Chubby Cupcake squeeze herself into her old dress from 70lbs ago! 

I found this in the bottom of my closet and I haven't worn it ages! It used to be baggy on me and I was so excited to squeeze my body into it and see how it fits me now. 

Come and watch me try!

All the love and hugs 

CC xx

Other Files from ChubbyCupcake

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

fro-yo

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

CC - she's cute as a button and just as round! her bubbly personality shines through in each vid, this no exception!

and for a buck fifty how could anyone say no?

Link to review
WhoDat

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

CC is a total doll and this is a fantastic discount clip, fun and erotic at the same time. 

Fave parts: 1:24 "My boobs used to be up here" and "I look pregnant!!!!" I personally love when models acknowledge the things viewers can see but may be too polite to say. :) 

3:05 when she turns to the side and you see those second set of boobs are blossoming, wow wow wow...

and 3:23 - when she laughs, her belly jiggles. 

Anyone who loves big women will love this. 

Link to review
2Fat2Furious

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Watching this absolutely stunning woman struggle to put on and take off this dress was a thing of utter beauty hahaha

Seriously, for the price, you cant beat this. 

Get it.

Link to review
CFH

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Seeing the absolutely beautiful Chubby Cupcake struggling into her dress is such a wonderful sight to behold! Yet again, CC’s lovely, bubbly personality shines through in this video and her reaction to how her dress fits (or rather, doesn’t fit) makes this such a great clip. Then, of course, is CC’s incredible, out of this world body. Seeing just how big that wonderful belly is in this dress is an incredible sight and solidifies CC as a true Curvage legend. 

Beautiful woman trying on too small clothes, what’s not to love?! Buy it! 

Link to review
Chevalier

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

That monstrous booty of hers eating the dress, as shown in the preview, is quire the site to see.  I enjoyed how CC's dress made every curve a struggle, and felt like raising it up off her breasts was like desperately opening a parachute.

Quick haiku for this short and sweet video:

Dress of small circles

Cannot contain CC's girth

Queen of round table

Link to review
D D

Great little video! Not so little girl tho, thinking how skinny she was and how she fills this dress now with her huge body is so fucking hot. 5/5 as usual, hottest girl on Curvage

Link to review