7 Screenshots

About This File

Uh Oh! 

Lauren hired a trainer and now has to be held accountable for her workout sessions and eating.

Her trainer creates a meal plan and workout to make it easier for Lauren to get healthy and lose weight…. Unfortunately he can’t be around Lauren 24/7 to watch her HABITS!

Lauren goes over her workout plan…. Let’s just say she adjusts it to what she believes with what will help her drop the weight! 😂😂😂

Later that day her trainer calls to check in on her workout and see if she’s following her meal plan too…. While loading her face with non nutritional foods she fibs and makes her trainer believe she is working so hard to drop the lbs! 

So…. Will stuffing your face and working out for 2 seconds drop the weight? 🤔😂

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Whew! 🥵🥵🥵 Another high-quality fun and sexy LL role play! She just keeps it cumming! Lol I love diet fails and situations where a BBW cannot resist the temptations of stuffing her fat greedy face, and Lauren is sooo good at both! 😍😍😍 The results are right in front of us! Lol You know you’re doing something right when you’re intaking more calories than burning during a workout. 🐷😉😂 She’s a bad bad girl 🐷😈, as she lies to her trainer while gorging on several boxes of “super healthy 😉” takeout 🐷🐷🐷, all while her big fat belly spilling out on both sides filling her lap! 🤤🤤🤤💦💦💦 A display of pure gluttony at its finest! 🐷😈😍😍😍 It’s only called cheating if you get caught 🤷🏻‍♂️😂😂 

Response from the author:

THANK YOU!

Ugh I thought this was one soooo freaking hot!

Link to review

First off Ms Lush is looking huge so hot and I think this maybe her greatest video to date so hot keep gaining good piggy 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

A hot and hilarious concept brought to life with the talent, charm, and heat that we all know we can expect from @LaurenLush!!  I'm continually amazed by the inventiveness of her scenarios and the variety of roles she seems able so effortlessly to perfectly play!!

Essentially two short clips in one, this video has quite a bit to enjoy packed into ten minutes: snacking, working out (sort of?), snacking while working out (that was a new one for me - lol), stuffing, and a couple of hot tight outfits.  But the best part of this clip in my opinion is the phone conversation with her trainer, in which Lauren is actively engaged in doing the precise opposite of what she so brazenly tells her trainer she's doing.  She has a lot of great lines here, all impressively delivered with a straight face (into which, of course, food is continually being shoveled).  It must have been very reassuring to her trainer when Lauren affirmed how excited she was for her commitment too . . .  😉

Response from the author:

You are amazing! Thank you for always making me smile!!!

Link to review