I stuffed till i became a balloon + (Bonus video)

$19.99

(3 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Kayla shows you her all-you-can-eat adventure showing the growth in her big belly! she eats more than she ever has in one sitting! even after she balloons up the very next morning she stuffs as well ❤️

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kayla starts off showing her empty belly before getting right into the sushi stuffing. There’s a hot part where she’s eating appetizers and the waiter is setting down plate after plate infront of her and they have to rearrange them like Tetris to make them all fit on the table. Kayla then casually gets through a couple plates of various sushi before slowing down a bit. She takes a little break and is right back into stuffing as her belly swells enough to touch the table. You can tell she’s full but she keeps on eating until there’s no more food infront of her. Now she’s showing off her after belly in the bathroom and even puts up a side by side so that we can see how it practically doubled in size. Never thought I’d see the day Kayla’s belly bloated past her tits yet here we are. Next it’s the morning after and Kayla is still impossibly round and eating breakfast. Now that they’re in their hotel we can see Kayla from a better angle and see how wide she’s gotten as her ass spreads across the couch cushion nearly covering it from end to end. Her soft lower belly spreading over and between her thighs as she gorges herself. Finally after soldiering through her breakfast she stands and shows off her tight rounded gut as she talks about the weight she’s been putting on and how she’s outgrowing her clothes rapidly. Plenty of fat chat, a couple sexy burps, and Kayla being pretty as usual. Oh and the big belly look is phenomenal along with the bigger arms you’re doing great and can’t wait for the next stuffing vid. Well worth the price! 

Link to review
Guest Mackeral23

I have been following this girl from her initial YouTube days and all I can say is…This is a dream come true 

Link to review