7 Screenshots

About This File

Two Month Gain, RP, Denial, Re-Try Outgrown Clothes, Belly Play, Burping, Comparison Videos, HP Costume, Stuck In Dress, Snacking, Soda Bloat, Fat Chat

Once again BabyBee thinks she can fit into last years shorts! She just can’t accept that she’s gained weight! She even believes she’s lost weight!! Watch comparison clips from her last attempt in May to July! She struggles, pants, sweats, jumps, shimmies, burps, and does all she can to fit into the shorts she could barely get on 2 months ago. If they can’t zip, will she admit she’s gotten even fatter?! Because it’s very clear, BabyBee can’t control her deep need to feed 😈🥵🔥 

Plus! Sexy HP costume gets stuck on our plump 🐝💝

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Fatgirl Fashion shows are a favorite, and when it’s coupled with a before and after, you have a must see!

Link to review
j2000

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow, this is a very hot video. Expertly filmed and full of wobble, straining and panting as Babybee determinedly squashes her gorgeous, shapely, bulky thighs, belly and love handles into her shorts and leggings. Hay Babybee, given that you're not going to get some of these clothes on for part 3, can I suggest it might be an erotic thing to do to maybe unpick some stitching here and there, like down the sides of some of the shorts, to see if that helps with getting them on and to heighten the bulginess next time. Just a naughty idea 🥵😍😍.

Response from the author:

Thank you!! I will for sure keep these clothes!! 

Link to review
Guest Greg Johnson

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow…I had a feeling BabyBee had grown in the past 2 months, but pictures can be deceiving so I wasn’t 100% sure. But I couldn't resist the urge to buy this video to confirm or deny my suspicions…and lemme tell you she has grown a lot in just 2 months. This was such a great try on comparison vid, seeing how the same clothes fit her just 2 months ago is the proof. I am utterly amazed buttons weren’t flying off, especially with the final pair of jean shorts. I think this vid necessitates a Part 3 try on in another 2 months, perhaps even sooner at the rate she’s growing. Fantastic video once again. I would give this a 10/5 stars if I could. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I’ll be keeping these pants, no worries!! 🥰

Link to review