5 Screenshots

About This File

[[pov, fat in public rp, fetish talk, belly jiggles]]

My_Movie_88_1.thumb.gif.12733311b957487b92236b7d3c9acf6b.gif My_Movie_88_2.thumb.gif.2993d9335b91b8726031669ff1892a97.gif My_Movie_88_3.thumb.gif.a7bf366285184b32f74d17630d4180ab.gif

Kelli is a shy fat girl who has always been under the impression that nobody thinks fat people are sexy—that is, until you came along 😏 you approach her one day as she’s in the library. You’ve admired her from afar but haven’t talked to her much. As you two are chatting, the topic of her weight comes up; you can’t help but jump at the opportunity to encourage her to stay fat. She starts feeling turned on by having her obese body complimented and praised for the first time.

You notice her becoming aroused and decide to shoot your shot; you tell her you think bellies are sexy and that her big gut is actually really hot. You’re so nervous because you don’t know how she’ll respond Kelli actually responds really positively! She asks if you’d like to see her belly since no one else is around, and because she’s finding herself even more turned on at the thought of showing off her big hanging belly. She excitedly explores it’s softness as she asks you all about your love of big fat guts and obese bodies. Finally you propose the idea of you helping her gain even more weight; turns out to be an idea she’s very into. Who knew you two had something in common 🥰

worked super hard on this one so I hope you enjoy! reviews are highly appreciated 💗

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Kakarot77

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

SheeeeHeesh🥵🥵🥵I absolutely love the premise and it's executed flawlessly. As noted already, the sneaking/avoiding getting caught element is a cool(hot?)touch, and as usual, Kelli is funny, believably flirty and generally charismatic. Furthermore, maybe I'm just a sucker for bangs, but this look is absolutely Working for you 💫 . Already So damn hot before the belly came out and when it does....do I even need to elaborate? Some of the angles are 🤯. I've purchased several of Kellis clips and this is certainly favorite solo one, maybe my favorite overall. Straight Fire, buy it Yesterday💯

Response from the author:

ahhh thank u!!! I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much! and thank you so much for the dope review I appreciate it💗💕💗

Link to review
CharminglyEvil

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was so much fun, because I think I've actually had a very similar conversation in real life.  Okay, in real life she wasn't playing with her belly inside five minutes... it took a few dates... but all of the key elements were there...  the shyness with intentionally showing off, inquisition of liking fat girls, playing and admitting to the sexual pleasure of fatness and gaining... plus with Kelli's luscious body and sultry voice....  I almost melted when she looks directly into the camera with a lascivious smile and accuses the viewer of liking fat girls.

Almost getting caught in the moment while in the public library was a nice touch too.

This video has an incredibly beautiful woman, sexual tension, delicious pillow talk, "almost" realistic writing and great production. 

Buy this... it's worth every penny 

omg thank you so much!! and thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review 🥹 you absolutely made my day! I'm also so glad you liked the almost getting caught part hehe 

Link to review
fat_elf

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh, wow.

This is such an amazing fantasy playing out in 'real life' form for me. This idea of the woman who has put on a lot of weight recently, being so shy about it but secretly having enjoyed getting fat and being fat, only to have it all supported by me and my absolute love of her new size and shape, and most especially the sheer immediate willingness, even eagerness, to be fattened up far more, indefinitely, for me as my fat feedee.

This feels like every sexy daydream I had while browsing a library, ever, all at once.

yay I'm so glad you liked the clip!! sexy library daydream was exactly what I was going for so I'm happy that that came off! 💗💗

Link to review
Heywhatsup

This is so hot, love the pov. Kelli really pulling out the acting chops too. Amazing timing.

Link to review