2 Screenshots

About This File

THIS CLIP IS STUFFED WITH: Grown up Trixie Tang roleplay💜🍪 Your childhood crush completely corrupted 😋 💜🍪Tons of belly rubbing, slapping and jiggling 💜 🍪Gluttonous cookie-eating 💜🍪 Tight outfit that shows off most of my booty 💜 🍪Massive gaining fantasies 💜🍪 Chair-breaking rp💜🍪Hot fat coworker vibes💜🍪Giving in to my every desires and indulging in the pure sensuality of my fatness 

Reviews: Please remember to take just a moment to leave a review so I know that you enjoyed the clip! I absolutely love hearing your suggestions, your favorite parts, how fat I look, etc. They only take a minute to write, but they really brighten my day. Thank you so much for your support!! 💜

fat-girl.thumb.gif.6fb751aba6b25815aafc24b955e82108.gifeating-cookies.thumb.gif.6f207a32f57e656d26b74553cabc865b.gif

Your childhood cartoon crush/ sexual awakening is brought to life with this one. Most of us in the feedism community are familiar with the feedism meme of the "Fairly Odd Parents" character Trixie Tang eating a cookie as she bursts out of her belt and looks as round as a globe. Something about these weight gain cartoons just really seemed to "flip a switch" in most of our brains from a very young age, and many of us in the feedism commmunity credit these shows as the moments when we first realized that we have a thing for fat/ weight gain. So I thought it would be fun to expand (pun intended) on this short but much-loved scene of Trixie by showing how her experience that we saw on the "Fairly Odd Parents" episode has.. shaped... her life as an adult.

The clip starts with Trixie at her office job where she recieves a phone call that we soon find out was Timmy, the boy who had a massive crush on her through all of grade school and high school. It's clear that Timmy is still not over his obsession with Trixie, and as always, she is annoyed by his advances. But the call stirred up some old memories for Trixie as she sits around in her office chair eating cookies- something that has clearly become a daily habit for her. She finds some relief from her annoyance at Timmy by thinking about the major bonus his infatuation has had for her- he is constantly leaving her candy and homemade baked goods in an effort to win her affection. While his efforts haven't worked, they've definitely made an imopact on her waistline and helped fuel her massive sugar addiction. Trixie starts reminiscing about the strange day that started her constant need for sweets: the day in grade school every student and teacher did nothing but gorge themselves on baked goods, ice cream and candy until they were all so fat that they could only move around by rolling their massive round bodies through the hallways. She thinks about how strange she found it when Timmy was obviously watching her greedily stuff herself with her favorite treat, chocolate chip cookies, until her belly swole up like a sphere and her belt popped off. She can still remember the look of satisfaction on his face when her clothes began to rip at the seams, but she still felt compelled to keep eating and eating and eating. It was almost as if she had been under a spell. Trixie recalls later learning that whole day was actually Timmy's doing when rumors began to circulate that he had made a wish for everyone to be able to eat nothing but dessert all day everyday. Though the wish was reversed after just one day and everyone became thin again (and seemed to go back to eating a normal diet), Trixie had her usual body back, but could never seem to shake her insatiable craving for all things sugary- and eventually her waistline started expanding and expanding because of it. In fact, all through High School and her adult life, desserts and junk food seemed to be about all she's had an appetite for. She's become quite the baker because of her dessert habits. All day at work, she snacks on homemade cookies, and she comes home to unwind and eat cake after cake every night. Though the way she has ballooned because of it is quite embarring, Trixie can't deny that she does find it pretty damn hot how big she has gotten. After daydreaming about the whole scenario while mindlessly eating an entire plate of cookies, Trixie decides to give in and eat another tray. Filled with lustful desires and pure gluttony, she begins shoveling cookie after cookie into her mouth, rubbing and jiggling her huge bouncy gut and dreaming of getting bigger and bigger, until CRRRASSSH! She breaks her office chair. Looks like Trixie will be turning right back into a massive ball of fat soon- just how Timmy seems to want it to be.

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Watching this clip brought all the memories back of watching this episode as kid and realizing I loved the image of a thin woman blowing up into a giant blob- a feeling that only continued to grow over the years, obviously😅. CGGF looks amazing as Trixie, the outfit and hair are perfect and she looks so big, beautiful and womanly 🥵. This is a new favorite roleplay for me. I always appreciate CGGF's creativity with these videos and also her phenomenal acting skills. She always seems so natural and makes any scene feel really believable, which just takes the hotness to a whole new level. Queen of roleplay for sure! 

Ps- the part with your big fat belly resting on the plate while you eat cookies from it is absolutely legendary 🥵😍

Response from the author:

New favorite rp? Wow! I’m so happy you loved it!! And I feel honored 🥰 I’ll very happily accept the “queen of roleplay” title! 😋You’re too sweet ! and I can totally relate to the wg cartoon memories from childhood. Seems to be a common thread for many of us in this community 😅🖤

Link to review
Residentsteven

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Who could resist not checking out the latest CGGF clip just like she can’t resist eating cookies 🍪🐷. Her newest rp is trixie tang stuffing cookies, the amount of belly jiggling in this clip is so hot 🥵 her belly resting on the plate while she stuffs herself with cookies is 😍. She talks about her expanding waistline because she can’t stop eating every sugary treat she can. We all know she would definitely have a soft landing when her chair breaks her big 🍑 would break her fall 😂. 5 cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪 out of 5 CGGF.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! I’m so happy you liked it! And thanks for the 5 cookies 😂💕 You know I’ll eat those up right away 😋

Link to review