2 Screenshots

About This File

23months ago, Shar wore a silver bodysuit and a matching hair scrunchie as she ate ice cream and showed off her growing petite body.  Today Shar puts the exact bodysuit back on and shows you how it looks on her now.

Shar eats cream cakes and further talks to you about how much she’s grown since then.

GS X x

Filmed in portrait.

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest jarhead78

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

5 stars as always Shar!  

I can only echo what has already been said about this gorgeous vid - Shar is now spreading wider at a serious rate! 🐷 

Her gorgeous body has adjusted to the huge, relentless intake and has now started making that ass seriously huge and those thighs thunderous! 😍

Shar’s chat is as engaging as ever here in between her greedily shovelling cream cake after cream cake down and jiggling her huge belly - to see her now as a 17-st goddess from how she started is insane.

Worth every penny

Response from the author:

Thankyouu 💋💋

Link to review
Ukboi87

To put it simply, WOW.

I don't think we will ever get enough of Shar showing just how fat she really has become. Well I won't anyway..

Thankyouuu 💋💋❤️

Link to review
mcdorbandt

This beautiful lady does it again... It’s a must have...

Thankyouu ❤️💜❤️

Link to review
ronin76

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Shar is so soft and jiggly in this video. You just want to reach out and give her belly a squeeze as she puts away two big cream cakes like they are nothing, clearly enjoying each fattening bite. It seems like only a matter of time till her growing belly demands three or four cream cakes to keep growing more and more plump and plush. Yum.

Thankyouu ❤️❤️💋

Link to review
Residentsteven

8 of 8 members found this review helpful 8 / 8 members

Join shar in this amazing update as she snacks on two cream cakes, she mentions she eats them every day 🐷. I like that you have already unzipped the jeans, are they too tight shar? 😍. Love the side rolls you have now as shar grabs and wobbles them to show us how big and heavy her belly is getting 🥵. Plus I love the comparison pic from your phone to now as you mentioned you are definitely getting wider. I had to include the following pics but I had to change from portrait to landscape to fit you all in on some of them 😂😍.

E708548D-0E67-458F-B2D4-84F9A47C7FD2.png

4860486F-252E-4724-8C2B-801799D86B55.png

A6FAB34E-C90F-4709-BF75-9FF9D065E3C3.png

3640968D-841B-4547-8C51-43F0B32AC8BF.png

629BC8B5-F36C-4CC0-8546-41D8A71541EC.png

Thankyouu ❤️❤️💋

Link to review