Message added by S77

10/4/2022

4 Screenshots

About This File

Malina has two favorite things: eating all the food she desires and growing her big belly. Watch Malina in her most natural state- luxuriating in tasty food while admiring her tummy's squishy blubber. In this silent video, Malina eats over 1,000 calories of food from the McDonald's breakfast menu while wearing red lingerie and playing with her fat gut. Only halfway stuffed by the end, Malina is eager to make her go-to McDonald's order bigger and bigger to accommodate her growth. 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Continental

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I was amazed at how much and how fast Malina can now eat in a single sitting!   Compared to her very first video, she has graduated from a simple healthy appetite to absolute pure gluttony.  This huge McDonald's breakfast doesn't stand a chance as soon as she starts unwrapping sandwiches and hashbrowns --they are vaporized faster than you thought possible. 😯   The ending fadeout is her sucking down the last of a very thick milkshake.   Wearing red lingerie for breakfast?  Of course!  A very hedonistic look. 😍

As always with la femme graisse, this is a high-energy video with lots of movement: constantly shifting position from serious chow-down mode to a seductive recline, displaying her attractive rounding face, thickening thighs, and multiplying side rolls.   You will enjoy watching her raging appetite in action as much as she enjoys caressing her creamy smooth skin on a jiggling belly that continues to grow and grow...  

Link to review
wavemagnet

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This is an incredible video. Described as "silent" it's actually far from it. After Malina unpacks her feast, she gets down to business. What you hear is gluttonous, chomping, slurping, digging through wrappers and heavy breaths of lust and determination to grow fatter. it's what you see that's really mind blowing. I had to take a couple of breaks while watching. I was stunned by how much bigger Malina has gotten in just the last month or so. Fortunately we have the privilege of seeing her pretty face. A face that has gotten so chubby, that she looks almost completely different that she did just a couple of months ago. Her appetite is off the charts now, what a sexy, gluttonous show she puts on. she's wearing her pretty, red lingerie, but you can easily see how, wide and thick she's gotten. Massive thighs, big arms, thick shoulders and when she lifts her lingerie up, a huge, wide belly and thick fat side rolls. Like I said, this really is an incredible show to watch, highly recommended!

Link to review