3 Screenshots

About This File

Burping 😍 Belly Play 🤤 

In this clip, watch Rylie continuously burp while moaning and playing with her very bloated belly 😍🤤

Rylie is very full and gassy after her two milkshake chug! She burps for 7 whole minutes to make her bloated belly more comfortable. 🥵🤰🏼

Reviews are sooo appreciate 😍

Other Files from Rylie Haze

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

bloopblopgaloom

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Excellent video!!
Beautiful belly, face, and burps! I was totally surprised by how gassy you are and how gross (in a good way) your burps are!
Would love to hear more about your burps and will be on the lookout for clips with burping in the future!

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review and support babe! 😘

Link to review
Danument

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Incredible burps! Would love to see a chugging burping clip in the future, maybe some where you talk about your burps and burping habits

Thank you for the review and suggestions! Coming right up 😏😘

Link to review
stevebrule

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Unreal this may be the hottest burping clip on Curvage or anywhere else for that matter. Will deff be buying any clips Ryley puts out in the future!!!!

Wow 😍🥰 Thank you for the support! 😘

Link to review
GetOutOfMyCarNow

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

As a burp fetishist who likes curvy women, this is gold. I love the bass, tone, and velvety texture of your belches, and you have such a sexy body, especially that belly and thighs. 10/10. I can't wait for you--and your burps--to get bigger.

Thank you for this detailed review!! 😘🥰

Link to review