6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s my birthday month 🎂🥳 so I’m making this 18 min video a little bit more expensive. If you’d like to buy this, you’d be treating me to cake that I have been and plan on buying every day this month!! I want to eat as much as my fat heart desires (which is a ton) and hopefully gain a significant amount for my next weigh in 😏 if you buy this video, you’re guaranteed to be contributing to this piggy’s continued epic gains🐷

This video includes me measuring my bust, waist(where my lower belly rests), thigh, arm, wrist, finger, neck and calf. Lots of belly play & jiggling, fat chat, heavy panting/breathing (I start sweating just by measuring my body parts) Annnnnd you get a 3 minute secret video 👀

Reading your reviews makes me so so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Quatering09

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Happy birthday month girl 🎂🥳 I hope everyone spoils you with tons of tasty treats 🥰 If I was there I would feed you so much cake you wouldn't be able to move from the couch.       FUN FACT!!!! You are actually more wide around than I am tall 😍

Response from the author:

You’ll be happy to know I have eaten cake every day this month🥳 Holy crap no way??? I can’t believe that fact. That is insane and insanely hot lol. Thank you so much for your review🥰 check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
Guest Footballer95

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Happy birthday! Hope me buying this video can help in some way! I enjoy everyone of your videos and this was does not disappoint can’t wait to see your progress 😍

Thank you so much, love! I genuinely appreciate you. Check your inbox for a surprise 🥰

Link to review
RickySnyder21

Happy birthday month!! No better time to stuff your face and treat yourself. 10/10 content as always. Her gain is really starting to show all over her (in the best way possible), and you can see that clearly in this video. She really does have such an amazing body

Thank you so much love!! Check your inbox for a surprise 🥰

Link to review
scooberiffic

What can I say except that this video is pure perfection!😍 If you didn't think that our growing goddess was large before, then this video will be a true eye opener!! Her growth is beyond comprehension, and I had to re-watch her previous measurement video to see just how many inches she's grown. Not to spoil anything, but it's a lot 😉  The way she gets out of breath just by moving is another example that TBASSBBW has gained a ton of weight in a short amount of time, and only getting larger! Happy Birthday Month and I know gorging on an extra cake a day will only add to your pounds and inches! Can't wait to see what your next measurements will be after all your upcoming weight gain!!😍

Link to review
Meerno

Excellent video as usual!

Thank you love 🥰 check your inbox for a surprise!

Link to review
Ilvg

BAB starting off in bra and panties that don’t look like they’ll survive the next month or so with her exponential rate of expansion. After summarizing the fatty parts she’s going to measure and showing her side flab pouring over her bra, she succeeds at getting out of breath one minute and thirty seconds into the vid. Sitting on the edge of her couch, she measures her thighs and gives out the first of many insane numbers. I don’t think y’all get how crazy it is that she has thigh hang… THIGH HANG! Anyway definitely pay attention to her chins and cheeks bulging as she looks down to measure her ever growing girth. You get a real sense of how pillowy soft she is by how deep the measuring tape sinks into her flab while barely touching her. After standing up and sitting back down a couple times to measure her belly and thighs, she officially moved from heavy breathing to huffing and puffing at just six minutes into the clip. You can tell just maneuvering her immensely heavy body on the couch is a chore. It might as well be a workout vid at this point. BAB gives plenty of fat chat and mentions some exciting birthday plans that we can all look forward to. I for one plan on doing my part on making this insatiable glutton too stuffed to function on her birthday and I highly recommend this vid not just for self gratification… and trust me it is very gratifying, but to help make BAB’s future vid even more epic! 

😍😍😍😍 thank you so much. Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
DespiteMD

Oh My God! You Keep Getting More And More Beautiful!!!!😍🤩🤯

I said a few months ago how well you've carried the weight. You are definitely starting to look more like a blob, but you still keep getting sexier. You might just be the sexiest woman ever on Curvage.

My favorite part of the video is when you go close to the camera and show off your AMAZING face.

And WOW! Your feet are HUMONGOUS! I'm not even into feet but those are sexy.

Everybody Must Buy This And Every Single Other Video By This Incredible Woman!

Wow thank you so much, amazing review. I’m so glad you enjoyed it 🥰 check your inbox for a surprise 😏

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Happy Birthday Month!!! 🎂 Your measurements are absolute insanity! Its crazy hot that your arms are wider then my thighs🔥 Love watching you struggle to lift your massive beautiful body off the coach 😍 Keep up the great work!

Thank you so much for the review, love! You’re so sweet. Check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
butthole

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Soooo big in this video! You look soooo heavy when standing from the couch!

Amazing how thin your face remains! So beautiful!!!

Thank you so much for your review 🥰 check your inbox for a surprise!

Link to review
big girls rock

Happy Birthday! 🎂🎂 This video is great! You are also bigger around than I am tall, very sexy. I am 5'10" and weigh about 200 lbs. and I am told than I am overweight. You are 2 1/2 times my weight! WOW! You seem to be having some trouble getting your measurements so I would like to volunteer to help next time. 😉😊 I wouldn't be able to reach around you but we could sure have fun trying. ☺️ We would need to work together, it would be like playing Twister, arms and legs all over the place just to reach! I love it when you lean in to the camera so we get a good look at that beautiful round face and those gorgeous dark eyes! Makes me melt! 😍 I hope you have a great birthday stuffing 🎂🍗🍔🍕🍟🍨🍩🍪 and anything else your heart desires!

( I don't know why this didn't post the first time I wrote it but here it is now.)

Oh my goodness! This is such a sweet review. Thank you so so much. Check your inbox for a surprise 🥰😘

Link to review
Oliverblowme

Absolutely amazing video, so excited to see you keep gaining. Happy late birthday 🎂 🥳 

Link to review