5 Screenshots

About This File

there’s no denying it or hiding it at this point — I’ve gained weight! between clothes not fitting and my belly and thighs being bigger than ever, I’ve packed on some serious lbs in the last few months. in this clip I play with and bounce my heavier, rounder belly. it doesn’t stop jiggling and I can’t keep my hands off of it

Edited by bbygirl27

Other Files from bbygirl27

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

badman101234

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely amazing. The new weight looks so good on your already amazing body.  Keep it up! You make the best videos out there!

Link to review

What is not to love about bbygirl27 - Loving her beautiful skin and tone and clearly she likes the summer sun as her sun kissed body shows so delightfully....😍

And wow! Clearly bbygirl27's belly has been very well treated these last few weeks as her extra plumpness is showing so nicely now - from a nice big bulging soft belly front and developing love handles to a very cute and sexy upper fat belly roll. 😋😍

I loved the POV style views of your gorgeously shot video that show bbygirl27's sensual growing curves so well. You are I bet a very good looking girl...🥰

Loving all of your content and I wish you well as you grow more sensual and softer as time goes by...

Link to review