6 Screenshots

About This File

The past couple days have been a whirlwind of nonstop eating. Between sponsored stuffings and all my snacking, I've been looking so overfed and plump. And once I ordered this breakfast of delicious chocolate chip pancakes and hash browns, I knew I had to share it with you guys! I sit down with my belly out and on full display, showing off just how big and fat I've been getting recently. I'm on the cusp of a couple of gaining milestones and I tell you about them while stuffing my face. I talk a lot about what I've been eating and how greedy I've been as I eat. But the main attraction is watching me scarf down these pancakes like no tomorrow. You get to see a bunch of different angles that show off how round and doughy my belly has been getting. I jiggle and play with it as I eat, getting so turned on to be stuffing my face like this. It's so obvious I was meant to be this greedy hog, shoveling pancakes down her throat and growing fatter! Don't you want to watch me eat and see me grow even more?

A stuffing clip with minor fat chat and some belly play! A pretty casual stuffing where I eat a handful of big pancakes and hash browns within 20 minutes! A perfect clip if you want to watch me eat and hear me talk about all the ways I've been such a greedy pig lately. Super cheap for over 20 minutes of content!

Other Files from Weird Wood

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.