Stuffing My Fat Belly Until I'm Moaning - Outgrown Clothes & Lingerie

$4.99

(2 reviews)

7 Screenshots

About This File

Dani starts out showing off her plump muffin top, eager to dig into her feast of wings and fries. Her shorts are absurdly tight, but she's soooo hungry!

While jiggling her fat jelly belly, she repeatedly shoves fattening, greasy food into her mouth. As her gut jiggles, so does the rest of her doughy body, her tits bouncing with every move. After demolishing half of her meal, she strips out of her skin-tight shorts, showing you her bulging, swollen belly. "Oh...  now I have more room!"

Dani stuffs herself until she's a moaning, belching mess. Her lingerie is biting into her fat gut as she continues to devour, pushing herself to eat every last bite. Like a pig, she licks ranch right out of the container as she plays with her obese, jiggling body and teases you. "Fuck, baby, I ate too much..."

This video has burps, side angles, moaning, fat chat, belly play, fast food stuffing, outgrown clothes, and lots & lots of me showing off 💋

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

If there is another thing in this world that is true, it is that Dani makes the most wonderful videos! I just can't get over all the little details that make me love them all so much! It's Dani's ability to comine both the beautiful and sexy aesthetic side of this, with the hedonistic and gluttonous side too. Dani is able to make all of it combine so well together and make it all work at once. The sheer appreciation and love that she has for both areas really is apparent and it's so beautiful to watch.

It's the yin and yang of the beautiful body and the flesh, and the volcabulary and word use that comes with that, combining so wonderfully with the more greedy and messy side of it. That is what Dani does so well! 

It's always wonderful to see both areas being given coverage and appreciation by Dani.

That's what makes it.

Awesome work, as always!

Response from the author:

You always come through with the awesome reviews!!! ❤️🔥 your compliments always make my day 🥰

Link to review
jaketherose

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was hot! she is a fat pig and she knows it, you can see how eager she is and she really does STUFF that belly, moaning is super hot. loved this clip!

Response from the author:

Thanks so much for supporting me and for the great review! 

Link to review