6 Screenshots

About This File

Your sexy fat neighbor is always parading past your door in all manner of revealing outfits, and you've been drooling over how mean she looks. When she notices your wife's car is gone, she decides to swing by, and see what all the attention has been about. She's not afraid to tell you how embarrassing it is that you have a fit skinny wife when you're so weak for big women - and she's ready to put you in your place. Clipping a leash around your neck, she lures you in close to her belly, shaking it in your face while teasing you - this is what you were always hoping would happen, isn't it?!

Contains: Multiple Angles, Belly Bouncing, Fantasy FemDom Roleplay, Fantasy Neighbor Roleplay, POV FemDom, Teasing, Chain Leash.

Other Files from GoddessGlutton

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

· Edited by joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I apparently like being told what to do! I haven’t made it through this video yet; perhaps tonight’s the night!

UPDATE: Nope! 😈

Response from the author:

Hoottt!!! 😍😍😈  Mmm thank you for the review, I  love to hear it 😘

Link to review

Wonderful work here, incredibly immersive! I felt like I was there. I loved the clothing and how the red lipstick and the red nails stood out against the black gothic clothes.

I loved the use of the sultry voice and the descriptive, teasing, dominating volcabulary. It got me fully invested in the scenario. 

It was verbally, audibly and visually beautiful and stimulating, and I loved the part I got to play, and I especially loved the part Goddess played. 

Technically, the audio and video were perfect and I didn't feel distracted or taken away from the moment by anything.

I kind of have  a soft spot for being teased in RP scenarios, and being seen as the weak one in front of a powerful and demanding person, and this video hit just right.

Fantastic work! 

Response from the author:

Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this wonderful review!! It is music to my ears that it was such a good experience, both in story and in technical production! 

I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know 🥰

Link to review