4 Screenshots

About This File

Chug Challenge 🥛  Belly Play 🤤 Closed Captions
In this clip, watch Rylie chug two large milkshakes in just over 5 minutes 🥛🤤

Rylie is motivated by her love/talent for chugging and her constant craving for ice cream 🤤 After completing her challenge she plays with her belly and let’s out just a few burps… 

stay tuned for an 8 minute continuous burping and belly play video 🤤 After recording the milkshake chug I was sooo burpy! I just had to record that for you! 🤤

Reviews are sooo appreciate 😍

Other Files from Rylie Haze

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

stevebrule

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Amazing, this girl can really chugg, loved the burps cant wait to see the burping and belly play vid. Cute face and even cuter belly, buy this if you love to see cuties chugging!

Response from the author:

Thank you for the review 😘😘

Link to review
Rycebowl1997

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Rylie is on a roll. This cutie made 2 shakes look easy, can't wait to see 3 shakes. Great fat chat, cute face and cute belly! Keep an eye on this girl, she'll be big in no time!

Link to review
Monty Hall

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just when I was thinking she is such a good chugger that she should go for 3 shakes...she says "I think I am going to try 3 shakes.".   Well done!  Great video...can't wait for the 3 shake challenge!

Link to review