5 Screenshots

About This File

As many of you know, I have been going HARD lately with the weight gain shakes. I have a massive gaining goal for my upcoming birthday so I really have had to step up my gain. I have been experimenting more and more with chugging for ya'll since I get so many requests for that, so I figured that I'd share with you a clip of me chugging my delicious, fattening weight gain shake. This shake is so FATTENING. There's mass gainer, protein powder, whipped cream, heavy cream, butter, and ice cream in it. It's THICK and heavy and so fucking good. These shakes are the secret to my enormous gain recently. Watch me suffer through the pain of chugging this thick weight gain shake for you and enjoy some painful stuffed belly play at the end. ❤️ 

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

NEW: Comments will get a follow back 

Congrats @Chevalier , your review on my previous video was my favorite and you've received this video free

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Yay shout-out and gift. Hopefully when I catch up, I can at least tie that amazing description. Almost #2 in reviews all time also. Thanks for helping me reach that accomplishment.

Guest BellyExpander69

Posted

Let the panties vanish below the belly!! That's the real deal ... and please do NEVER pull them up like many women are doing. It is looking super hot the way it is ;)!

Let your pusy hide behind a wall of belly fat ... that's what I really love!! Just working on a similar workout ;).

Now that's what I'm talking about you really pushing the envelope 240 240 here we come keep drinking those shakes and eating late night and watch the weight pile up to bad your in Boston you definitely need a full time feeder to push you  to your ssbbw goal Casey!!!

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.