6 Screenshots

About This File

I used to be an athlete and was so skinny and in shape back then. I decide that I’m going to come to you, an over eating therapist, to help me with my food addiction. You ask me a bunch of questions and ask to feel my body parts which is a little suspicious but you say it’s part of the process. I show you all my “problem” areas including my “shelf butt”, talk about how much I love being fat and gaining weight as well as the sexual aspect of it. I get carried away showing off my pounds of blubber.

Finally, I ask you what I can do to lose all this weight and you bring me a solution. A cookie that you say can help me lose weight almost instantly. I devour the cookie in hopes that I’m getting skinnier by the minute…

The cookie you gave me actually is a weight gain cookie and it instantly affects my body…in Part 2, I will be NOTICEABLY larger. Stay tuned 🐷

Reading your reviews makes me so so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was even better than expected😍. Immersive video with some sexy roleplaying that's done well. Then at the end she chows down on a cookie (shocker, she has zero self control) and plays with her massive belly. Can't wait for part 2

Link to review
Ilvg

BAB setting it off asking us for help losing weight while stuffed into pants so tight they’re practically see through. She then shows her “problem areas” where she’s gained a lot of weight… which is all of her cause even her hands got fatter. Showing off each bloated jiggly body part as she talks about her inability to stop eating and how her massive body turns her on. The role play is amazing and BAB is absolutely thorough in showing every jiggly gelatinous roll. There’s a part where she bends over and displays her ass and thighs with her pants looking ready to burst of both as she jiggles them. The back of her thighs are so damn massive that it looked like she had a second ass under that absolute monster of a panty eater that was quaking and threatening the seams of her pants. This woman has three bellies and two asses and this isn’t even her final form. I mean yes the fat chat and role play are top tier and have been getting better with every vid, like 100% worth the price of admission alone, but BAB as a person… hog… blob? Absolutely mind blowing. She’s getting fatter with every clip and in a new way each time. Also did I mention this is a PART ONE!? She’s literally coming back for a part two where the premise is she’s even more massively obese! She’s going to straight up explode if she gains any faster and I for one am ecstatic to watch! But yea buy the vid, feed the pig, and treat yourself all in one with this piping hot vid. 

Response from the author:

Your reviews keep getting better and better!!! 😍 thank you and check your inbox for a surprise 😘

Link to review
Quatering09

God you look so massive girl it's incredible 😍 Your face and double chin have gotten really fat recently it's very sexy 😍 Lord knows how much fatter you'll be by the time part two rolls around. I can't wait 🥰 

Thank you love! I know, my face is just a blob now lol. Check your inbox for a surprise 🥳

Link to review
Kipper

Oooh, so sexy. I love the way you gut comes our over your tights, such a cute flop and the way it moves is really horny

Thank you so much for your review 😘 check your inbox for a surprise 🥳

Link to review
big girls rock

This beautiful woman is going to drive me into bankruptcy buying all of these videos of her progress! :rolleyes: I love the role play that she is "trying" to lose weight. 😄 I was mildly surprised that she admitted how many times a day that she eats. I honestly thought the answer would be only once a day, ALL day! She has so many rolls and so much jiggling going on here. When she leans forward into the camera it really is a OMG moment! 😍 The way she has to rock forward to get off of the couch is so sexy! I can't "WEIGHT" for part 2 in a few weeks. It should be jaw dropping! 👍Happy Jeff Goldblum GIF by Apartments.com

Thank you so much love, glad you enjoyed the role play 😘 check your inbox for a surprise 🥳

Link to review