3 Screenshots

About This File

With summer fast approaching, Kitty digs out her swimsuit. The problem is that she hasn’t worn it in 2 years...

Watch her struggle to squeeze and compact all of her fat into the skimpy swimsuit as she tries not to flash anything!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Chevalier

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow seeing Kittypiggy hold that itty bitty swimsuit against her body gives such sexy memories, as a beautiful prelude for the upcoming beach season.

The poses and gradual turns before/after she puts it on is modeling at its finest; these 3 screenshots could easily have been a photoset. 

lovelypose.thumb.PNG.dde5833e3164256d7bda961ec7322fae.PNGpose2.thumb.PNG.01b438037dcc002497b621e376c91b6d.PNGpose3.thumb.PNG.7f54fbbfec239fbbe9e6bf1873d2aa2e.PNG

To describe this video, it is seeing a swimsuit go up inch by inch on KP's mountainous body, as though it were mountain climbing.

I also love hearing her seductive voice too; she is truly enjoying this.  And yes, as she says, There's a lot going on. 

I'm glad her thick neck can support this swimsuit as it clamps on her breasts.

Link to review
jj22

The cutest woman in the universe, KittyPiggy, begins this fantastic video by draping a very small swim-suit over her otherwise nude body. The camera gives us a full-length view of her (yaaaaaaay!), and there’s something about the way Kitty is standing (with one beautifully thick leg slightly in front of the other and, I think, the front foot slightly arched) that is just outstandingly dreamy. It really emphasises her astoundingly curvy hips and thighs. (If this first paragraph doesn’t have you scrambling frantically for your credit card, I advise you to check your pulse; you may very well be dead.)

The challenge that KP has set herself here is twofold. First, to try to squeeze herself into the swim-suit. And two, to try not to flash too much. Will she succeed or fail? It doesn’t really matter, because, either way, Kitty gifts us with a win-win situation.

Bouncing, squashing, and grunting (in her inimitably adorable way), KP stretches the suit over the most gorgeous butt on Curvage. The molecules that make up the suit must have been close to being torn apart, which might well have resulted in some kind of rift in the space-time continuum. Anyway. Next, is the almighty task of getting the rest of the suit over her top half. “Wow” is the only thing to say about this bit. Afterwards, Kitty concludes: “I think the verdict is this just doesn’t fit.” From one perspective (that of utility and comfort), yes, but from another perspective (that of providing a brain-meltingly beautiful display of some of the finest curves on the internet), I think the swim-suit fits her really, really, really well.

As usual, KP looks absolutely immaculate here. She’s an extraordinary mixture of scorching hotness and an adorable, innocent sweetness. I honestly don’t know how she’s perfected this tone (I’m guessing it’s just her natural personality), but she’s absolutely nailed it. She’s so hot she could bring a kettle to the boil just by staring at it and, simultaneously, sweet enough to sugar a cup of coffee by just being in the same room. I can only imagine how many hearts she (unintentionally) breaks on an everyday basis.

I don’t really need to say this but her face is, as we all know, stonkingly beautiful. A thing I’ve really noticed about Kitty over the last few videos is her double-chin. It’s amazingly cute. Overall, KittyPiggy is an incredible woman. The starting-point for admiring KP is, naturally enough, her physical attributes, but with each passing video I am transfixed more and more by her warm, fun, confident personality.

Another keeper!

Link to review
Residentsteven

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow 😍 it fit you better than I thought kitty. It showed off your back rolls and of course your 🍑 well. I liked all the jiggling around to try and it get it on kitty so much wobbling 🐷. I liked that you had to take a quick breather while changing, it seemed like quite the workout to get it on. You could wear it to the beech how long it would last is another thing 😂. I could just imagine you sitting down in it at the beech eating some food and the straps just popping off 🥵. You are definitely beech body ready kitty, great content as always.

00B41331-E84C-47B4-BBE0-4B6E0594E285.png

6BC68A8D-DF41-4141-A4A7-58A943AE6F90.png

3EF17021-B8C7-4A36-BF30-A001F5F6521E.png

0831907B-ACF5-48F4-BB38-ADB0604F02B8.png

Link to review