9 Screenshots

About This File

🐷🤭 Being a pig in public 8 🐷🤭

The queen of stuffing in public is back 😈😏

Do you know why I love to eat like a pig in public?🐷 I love feeling the adrenaline rush of watching me eat and move my huge body, I find it so hot 🔥

Watch me devour 3 hamburgers with xl fries in public, the knowing and embarrassed looks will turn you on even more, with belches and belly shakes of course 🥵🥵
Do you really want to miss it? I do not think so 😏

IN THIS VIDEO YOU CAN FIND 17 MINUTES OF:
🤩STUFFING IN PUBLIC-BURPS-BELLYPLAY🤩

-----------

I deeply appreciate the support and love you always give me! New things are to come!💖💖

Remember that if you liked this clip, leave a review! You would help me a lot to keep growing. (Make sure to click on the stars, otherwise it won't save.)

🥰 Thank you for always supporting me, I love you juicy angel 🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Matty_

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Juicy is back yet again to fill her greedy face in public 🤤 JA’s VBO is bulging and dominates a booth in the corner of McDonald’s. I love how your shorts already have grease stains on them from a previous food binge Juicy such a cute slob 😏🤤 She’s easily the fattest girl in restaurant and it’s understandable why, as she’s bought another family-sized meal to devour and make pig of herself 🤤 Love the moment when you bounce and jiggle making yourself wet as you pour on your mayo 😏 Eating and eating, her heavy tummy starts to expand even further, needing more room it’s time to unbutton and unzip those tightening shorts, her gigantic tummy is now on show to the whole restaurant, so fucking hot 🥵 This series from JA, is awesome, I can’t wait for “Being A Pig In Public 50” when you’re so fucking fat, you’re waddling and desperately trying to squeeze yourself into the booth with your massive VBO heaving and resting on the table as you scoff JA 😳🤤

A1527FA2-C135-4ECA-B30D-FAE157B61E04.png

EA8CA42C-ED7D-4E7F-8E7A-70310AA94111.png

A10B0A19-4816-4114-85BC-66F2DDEFE174.png

F731C646-5431-4A5B-B411-58676D020E7B.png

Response from the author:

Thank you baby for this amazing review 😍💖🐷 Welsh Corgi Love GIF by Lazy Corgi

Link to review
davbec

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I love your videos! The only thing bad thing is that you don't post more often (weekly):(

Me encanta tus videos! Lo único malo es que no subes videos cada semana 🙁

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Juicy angel is back and what better way to treat herself on her birthday (happy birthday btw JA) with a McDonald’s feast she shows us how close everyone is to her as she stuffs her face. Looking a lot plumper than the last time I watched being a pig in public 7. Her skirt can hardly contain all her blubber 😍 she is letting out some big burps that echoes in the room and jiggling all her fat 🐷. Even letting her belly rolls out of her skirt and when she finishes her huge feast her 🍑 is almost making its way out of her skirt 🥵. JA gives us a much closer look at her huge belly by the end I’m sure this feast is going to add some more pounds to your already obese waistline, damn any bigger and you will pop that skirt wide open 🤯 JA and I’m sure you will very soon. 

Response from the author:

Thank you very much my love 😍🐷 xoxo  I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Link to review