5 Screenshots

About This File

This file contains:
belly play measurement  | weigh-in | fat chat | ass clapping

I have seriously let myself go from the 5'4, 135lb girl I used to be.  Seeing progress in the form of enlarging excites me and makes me want to keep going. When I finish measuring, I hop on the scale but I won't spoil the ending for you.. but I am so much bigger than before..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

❤️ If you value my content, and want more, please leave me sweet and positive reviews below to read ❤️ 
I love hearing from the Curvage community

Other Files from whismic

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest PeterK57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
STCChristopher

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

You were not kidding in the description when you said there was going to be jiggling involved in this video. I just was not counting on as much of it as there is in this video. You’re looking pretty. I honestly did not realize how much your belly has changed shape until you shared the comparison images of the March weigh-in. Once I saw those images beside the July 2022 photos I got interested in buying this video. For whatever reason I was not expecting the eye makeup style going into this video. I also was not counting on seeing Transformers socks at all to be combined with that type of eye makeup that reminded me of a heavy metal Rock band. I liked the background in this video but kept looking around the room trying to figure out what all is in this video. Lots of plants. 

Link to review