5 Screenshots

About This File

You and your friends accidentally go to a SSBBW/BBW strip club…you claim you’re not into big girls but then we convince you to spend some private time with us and you love it. We used to be the skinniest strippers, now we’re fat. We fat chat with you about how we got so huge and show off our bodies.

The best part comes last when you get private time with @Aria_Bbw @Nadya & myself 😏

Reading your reviews makes me so so happy and I would appreciate if you left one if you want to 🥰

Thank you guys SO much for your amazing support and love, I can’t begin to describe how amazing it feels on the receiving end. 💕

Other Files from TheBigAssSSBBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

BAB, @Aria_Bbw, and @Nadya start out in matching lingerie and great role play to get you to stay at the club. All three looking crazy hot and completely in character. @Aria_Bbw is closest to the front with her soft belly resting on her thighs. Her cheeks and chins bulging cutely with every adorable smile. She even gives us some belly jiggles as all three step up their persuasion attempts by talking about their soft sexy bodies. @Nadya starts off leaning forward with her long hair framing a round gorgeous face and hiding a lot of her belly, which makes the reveal later very satisfying. Finally BAB is in the back looking absolutely massive and gorgeous. Leaning to the side as her huge breast rests on the bed next to her. Next all three take turns showing themselves off. First there’s BAB talking about her recent gains as her massive gut tears through her lingerie. It goes by quickly so it’s hella worth putting on repeat. Then @Nadya stands infront of a mirror in all her round jiggly glory while lamenting all the weight she’s put on. Every step sending jiggles through her belly with plenty fat chat and great role play. Lastly @Aria_Bbw comes on with her beautiful belly practically melting between her thighs before she turns around and shows off her ass. Lots of ass and belly jiggling with hot moans as she gets out of breath. Finally all three of the beautiful women return to the bed and close out the vid with more role play and fat chat. Phenomenal vid, hot from beginning to end, 100% worth the purchase!

Link to review