2 Screenshots

About This File

First clip! Wanna know who I am? I answer a few first questions, while trying to see if my office clothes still fit. What should I answer during my next try on??

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Mackeral23

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Her body is CRAZY! Lovely sweet voice too. The accent made me melt.

Response from the author:

Thank you! So glad you enjoyed ☺ 

Link to review
Guest magicman94

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Love to see Jersey repersented as I have family from there. It was super sexy watching you jump to get in those pants 😍 would love to see some more try ons, maybe with some jeans. You seem like you have a really fun and down to earth personality too. Can't wait to see more 😊

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
AceRockwell

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

So cute! And you're a pepsi girl. Marry me

Thank you, and yes I looooove Pepsi! Its a must have at every meal 😋 

Link to review

Wow, what a great first clip! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Those were some good questions and I really like your energy and personality. And seeing you show off your sexy body in tight clothes is such a hot sight 🥵. Looking forward to seeing more from you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much! What else would you like to hear about during my next try on??

Link to review

Fantastic first video! Look forward to seeing more!

Thank you! I'm actually submitting my next clip so keep an eye out soon for a fun little body tour!

Link to review

Welcome first off!! I love your enthusiasm your definitely going to have fun doing this!! Seeing her bounce and jiggle and struggling to slide into the clothes was definitely a sight to see!! Definitely can’t wait to see what she has in store for the future 

Thanks for your support love! Submitting a body tour tonight so there's definitely more wiggles and jiggles coming soon!

Link to review