4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm back and fatter than ever my friends! In this video I finally reveal the results of my latest weigh in where I have surpassed my goals and hit my heaviest weight ever! I talk you through all the BIG, beautiful changes I feel throughout my body. With the Easter holiday this past weekend, I also saw some family that I haven't seen in a while. I share with you the story of how while I was enjoying my rather large piece of cheesecake, my family decided to hold a true "intervention" with me regarding my massive 100+ pound weight gain. I decided I've had enough, and finally share with them that I'm doing this ON PURPOSE. And as always, there is some sexy jiggly belly play at of this more "vlog" styled video. I started to get so turned on by my enormous belly. Enjoy & let me know what parts of my body look bigger! XOXO

Congrats to abassidempire12 for guessing my weight correctly! You have received this video for free!

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

NEW: Comments will get a follow back 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

You look freaking insane. The way your belly wobbles and bounces in that GIF is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen. Honestly, you are by far my favourite gainer by a country mile. Keep up the good work. Your belly is looking bubblier and bouncier by the day. Please don’t let anyone ever stop you. 

I will always be here to motivate you if times get hard.

Best wishes, Dave

Guest BellyExpander69

Posted

Belly is not really "that" big. It jiggles a bit, but everything very firm and compact.

I'd say you have much much more potential to grow bigger. THIS is not yet at any stage where to stop. When in standing position it is almost not noticeable at all :)!

absolutely amazing lady, may be a true gainer! it all points out in that direction. i can only thank you for sharing you wonderful journey with us and hope that you enjoy every pound along the day and keep that beautiful smile shinning!

This is a fantastic view into your transformation! I love how you rose up and faced those who you love. Thats a true challenge! Anything you put your mind to now will be done with ease! Download this clip for sure!

Guest Pinus_strobus

Posted

Was it posted some place where someone guessed her weight properly? What was it?

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.