4 Screenshots

About This File

I'm back and fatter than ever my friends! In this video I finally reveal the results of my latest weigh in where I have surpassed my goals and hit my heaviest weight ever! I talk you through all the BIG, beautiful changes I feel throughout my body. With the Easter holiday this past weekend, I also saw some family that I haven't seen in a while. I share with you the story of how while I was enjoying my rather large piece of cheesecake, my family decided to hold a true "intervention" with me regarding my massive 100+ pound weight gain. I decided I've had enough, and finally share with them that I'm doing this ON PURPOSE. And as always, there is some sexy jiggly belly play at of this more "vlog" styled video. I started to get so turned on by my enormous belly. Enjoy & let me know what parts of my body look bigger! XOXO

Congrats to abassidempire12 for guessing my weight correctly! You have received this video for free!

***Customer Challenge - my favorite review of this video will receive my next video FREE! Let your creativity shine ❤️ ***

NEW: Comments will get a follow back 

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

G100

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Most transparent clip by far now that you have unleashed your admiration of being the true fatgirl you are which is just pure gorgeousness I'm so eager to continue  to support and watch u as u turn into a true bbw/ssbbw

Response from the author:

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
shmedly45

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another video better than the last! It is amazing to watch how big Casey continues to grow. A mention of a summer goal of 300 lbs...can’t wait to see where this journey takes this fatty!

Thank you so much ❤️  300 is on the way!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Once again @Curvage Casey knocks it out of the park with her adorbaility and sexiness! I always LOVE these story time clips as Casey always is so personable and well spoken! The more of these she does, the more sexy and confident she becomes! I could listen to her ALL DAY! And that body! Uugggghhhh, Babe! It's also so hot to hear about her family's worries and concerns for her as she continues to blow TF up! Another intervention clip for us to enjoy!

Link to review
Samtreee

Another great video Casey! Loving the explanation of the story and your honesty/transparency! Also it's nice to hear that you're so much happier being a plumper woman! One thing I have to mention is your breasts look amazing, they definitely have increased in size, just like the rest of you 😉. You're looking so damn hot and doing it all in style, keep up the good work Casey and I look forward to the next one! 😁 

Link to review
romuluu

Super HOT video!! Oh man I like your videos, the best belly there is😀. It`s not only the sexy body you have, it`s also the personality and attitude for gaining!

Love you Casey:)

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
champburger

Super hot video, I love the way it builds slowly from the story to just out and out sexy belly play at the end, and way Casey is just so proud of her weight is INSANELY sexy. Can't wait to see her reach her birthday goal! 

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review
Chevalier

This is a great video to catch up with Casey. Making the lemonade out of her heaviest lemons, she creates a wonderful premise. Sometimes you have to root for someone to indulge in comfort food at the loss of someone.

The sexy outfit and casual belly play always give my eyes something to worship while I listen intently. Every gesture she makes to describe her weight gain is so engaging. Even her cheeks and especially her deeper navel had great motions. Casey's navel ring even reverberates when she slaps her luscious belly.

It is interesting to hear Casey disclose that her family knew when she was anorexic and this is an intervention in reverse. Casey holds her head up high at first and that bombshell she unloads that this is only the beginning gives priceless reactions.

Happy to learn more about Casey, and I wonder if that liberating wine that loosened her lips in that story, added to her figure. Definitely an idea for a later vid. 

Thank you so much ❤️ 

Link to review