Lockdown Made Me FAT?! Cake Stuffing Weight Gain Denial

$8.99

(1 review)

9 Screenshots

About This File

ChunkyBabee worked from home for a whole year, enjoying the time out of the office to relax and chill. Looks like that has affected her waistline and she has really piled on the pounds! But she was unaware of the extra fat on her belly so when she went into the office EVERYONE noticed! She comes home and talks about it with you and decides to eat some cake.. “some cake” turns into the whole thing and maybe now she see’s just how HUGE she has become.. 😈🐷

Clip features; Weight gain denial, tight clothes, cake stuffing, slow motion jiggles and moaning. 

E3A3579E-5197-4D9B-869E-8A69C6E4E864.jpeg

B7A81930-45F4-4709-9A30-DC085FF036D5.jpeg

8A8C2E08-BE0E-40B0-948D-E089F4303DA9.gif

B48B41E6-1843-4B9C-B770-8A13AF0DF717.gif

Other Files from ChunkyBabee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

AJ-Xander

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

There's so much to love about this clip. The weight gain denial chat. The super tight clothes barely holding on, especially those buttons! 💓 The messy, gluttonous gorging on cake showing just how insatiable ChunkyBabee has become. All shown from multiple hot angles to showcase her massive, blubbery, greedy body. If you like what you see of the preview pics/gifs, you won't be disappointed 👍👍❤️

Response from the author:

Thank you so much 🥰 I can’t wait to see how I compare in a few months when I’m even fatter and my appetite is even more insatiable 😈🐷

Link to review