My co-worker wants to make me fat like her! Ft. @🎀kellijellibelli🎀

$6.99

(4 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Savannah just started at a new job where she meets @🎀 kellijellibelli 🎀.. Kelli Notices that Savannah only eats diet food when she’s in the office but she has other plans for her. Kelli tells Savannah how much she loves being a big fattie and that she should embrace her big fat body because FAT GIRLS ARE SEXY and use it to her advantage to get ahead in the workplace, Kelli reveals to Savannah that their boss loves sexy BBWs and that by showing off her belly is the best way to get a promotion . 

{ video includes; role play, pov, belly play, Fat chat  }

Reviews: If you like this videos please remember reviews are always appreciated ❤️🔥

Other Files from SavannahMontana

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

joebu8453

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Any time the two sexiest bellies on Curvage get together, it’s bound to be a good time, and this is no different!

Seeing Savannah and Kelli jiggle each other and  for each other is insanely hot! Oh to be their boss in this video!

Kelli ripping open Savannah’s shirt and pulling down her skirt is not to be missed! In fact, I went back and watched that part again (and maybe again)!

As any fan of Savannah’s knows, her belly reveals are magical!

Link to review
Guest Marshall7

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

When Savannah has her shirt ripped open and her breasts and belly spill out....that was one of Curvage's top sexiest moments! Savannah and Kelli playing with each other is just something everyone needs to see and support...both these ladies will only be pouring on the pounds at this rate!!!! 10,000 stars!!! 🥵

Link to review
Guest PeterK57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

🥰

Link to review
FatLover76

Wow. A fantastic video for the sexyest BBW. How can describe a perfect Girl? I don't have enough words. Every second of this video is magic. The Body of this model is ..... fantastic...... over the perfection....... but the fat belly is my preferred part..... i love it...... so sexy....... i love you.

Link to review