8 Screenshots

About This File

You just hired on a new maid to come clean your house while you’re at work. What she doesn’t know is that you have cameras set up so you can see what she actually does when she’s cleaning your house… 

Cassie just got a new gig as a maid, he pays very well so she wants everything to be PERFECT… but what she doesn’t expect is for him to leave such delicious treats out in the open.. she’s supposed to just clean and go home… can she resist the cupcakes he just left out in the open for anyone to take? If she can’t… will she be punished? 

BONUS CONTENT -  extra behind the scenes at the end.

There will be a part two.

Edited by SassyCassie
Price

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jorin85

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This was so well done. I loved all the different angles and the sound and visual quality was really high, which made it more immersive. I was actually talking about the concept of eating someone elses food in their home secretly the other day and how hot it is - and then I saw this video! 

It's a classic scenario about the fall into temptation - from self-discipline to no control - and it's done brilliantly. 

It doesn't happen immediately, it builds up over time, which makes the eating segment in this video so much more satisfying: because of all the build up.

I really enjoyed the scenario of the fat maid giving into temptation and eating her employees cupcakes. Even more so because of the way it's built up through the way it's filmed.

It's a sexy and awesome take on a great RP scenario and it has been played out really well here.

Great job!

Link to review
jj22

@SassyCassieis your big beautiful maid.  She arrives at your home, takes off her coat, and reveals a very sexy, skimpy outfit which barely covers her ass and breasts.

Immediately, she sees them: a plate of cupcakes.  She gazes at them longingly and lovingly, but knows she shouldn't - after all, they're not hers to eat, right?  So she's gets on with washing the dishes.  What a sight! - look out for BEAUTIFUL arm-fat and back-fat jiggling.

But the cupcakes continue to call out to her, and this curvaceous, flame-haired beauty can't resist continually stopping her taks and looking at them.  Cassie's acting here is really, really impressive - she captures the agony of a big growing girl trying to resist eating a plateful of cakes.  Also, I have to mention all the different camera-angles - we get some great varied views of the stunningly beautiful Cassie; it must have taken so long to compile all the footage and edit it all together so seamlessly.  

There's Curvage models out there atttempting to sell a couple of minutes of unedited, one-take footage of their legs in jeans for $10, so I really think that the obvious hard work that went into the technical crafting of this video should be acknolwedged and applauded. 

Cassie starts to clean the work-surfaces, and I thought it was so goddamn sexy to see her wrestling with her conscience as she looked at the cakes and then at her big round belly.  Next, she sweeps the floor (LOOK AT and GLORIFY those arms of hers and her side-rolls!!) and the tension continues.

Finally, after seductively eating one of the cupcakes and thinking she might get away with it, she gives in completely, sinks to the floor and, ravenous and erotically-charged, she devours the remaining cakes.  This section of the video is pure genius!  I nearly exploded when Cassie released her belly and played with it as she ate.

Suddenly, she hears the front door open - and Cassie's look of surprise is so genuine, I almost thought she REALLY was in the situation of being a big, scantily-clad maid eating her employer's food!

Over sixteen sexy, entertaining minutes of the amazing, talented, and beautiful Cassie - and check out that bargain price!

Link to review

Okay, this was fantastic. I know that word gets thrown around a lot, but this was truly fantastic. The premise is a classic, but you took it and really put your own spin on it. First of all, the angle changes and editing were fantastic: the shot of you from behind while you’re washing the dishes stands out in my mind for obvious reasons 😉. Second, the way you ate the cupcakes was hot as fuck. In a way, it almost mirrored the structure of the video: starts off slowly with you licking the icing off and then the tension builds until you’re just shoving the whole thing in your mouth. Finally, the maid outfit looked so good! I always thought the classic black outfit was perfect, but now that I’ve seen this red one I’m going to have to rethink my opinion 😍

And I have to give a special mention to your acting. That moment at the end when the door opens was masterfully done and was the perfect cliffhanger segue into the second video. 

Link to review