4 Screenshots

About This File

🐖FAT AND SEXY, WHAT ELSE YOU WANT IN A SECRETARY?🐖

IN THIS VIDEO:

ROLE PLAY/ SECRETARY / EATING / TIGHT CLOTHES / HOT CHUG / BURPS

LAURA COMMENTS 

MY FAV ROLE PLAY IS THIS ONE,  AND I LOVE THE OUTFIT... TIGHT, TIGHT, TIGHT!! I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU HOW THE HUGE SECRETARY EATS HER PAY, SO I TRYED TO FIT IN MY MINI SKIRT AND IN MY T-SHIRT AND WELL, YOU'LL SEE THE REST... ENJOY AS MUCH I DID IT!! BTW, I'M ABOUT TO BUY A NEW OFFICE CHAIR, THE ONE YOU'LL WATCH ON THE VIDEO IS ALREADY LOOSE 😃

⚠️HEY!!⚠️

DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO?... YOUR STARS HELP ME A LOT

🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 

PLEASE DON'T FORGET YOUR REVIEW!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Myr3k

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It starts with burps and it only gets better. Clothes cannot contain massive girth of this moaning, overfed pig and her belly is truly massive, it's not surprising that she is like beached whale, struggling more and more to move. One of her sexiest videos.

Link to review
Guest delaciboulette

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This clip is a pleasure for eyes and ears. Acdc34434, with her cute haircut and her tight outfit, is more seductive than ever. Speaking sensually and breathing loudly, this gorgeous model perfectly play the role. Expect also watching Acdc34434 highlighted by fine technical quality. This clip has a high FPS, a well done white balance and a subtle low-angle shot. A good choice.

Link to review
not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow!!!,,, Laura fatty is looking really !!!really !!!really !!! FAT !!! & Awesome !!!stunning !!! 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩💖💕 & she looks so incredibly HUGE !!!   While,, Sitting At this angle especially ,,when she continues too gorge 😯& indulge 😯as she stuffs her FAT !face ! Full of yummy 😋greasy fattening food 😮🍕🍰🧁as she’s having a hard time staying focus at her secretary job ,,,and is always hungry for more !!!🍕🧁🍫🍦,,also ,,,,& that FAT !!! Gut !!!of hers ,,just hanging out underneath that secretary skirt,,, that it is so tight !!! 😯and so cute 🥰 also ,,,that it is holding on for dear! life !😮 ,,that it looks like it is about to rip 😯and tare underneath 😮all of that fabulous !weight !!! that you have gained !all of these pounds , &  ,,inches for all of these ,months & years , on your fabulous FAT !,weight gain journey ,,,,and to me it looks absolutely!!! FABULOUS!!!  & the very last part ,,,of ending the video looked !,, even more impressive!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️🔥💕.   U have always put together a really !stunning !good  attractive ☺️🌈ending ! 😯 WOW !!! ,,,In the closing of the video  ,,that leaves me thinking ,,,🤔❤️💕 till you film 🎥 the next one ☝️       Thank  U Laura ❤️and your feeder ❤️for this amazing !!!🤩💖 content ❤️💕 peace ✌️ 

Link to review
buck_sumo

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Everyone's favourite fat secretary is back, and unsurprisingly, is fatter than ever!

Laura jiggles into the screen and sits down on a chair that is now too small for her ever growing body. This is the same chair in her previous secretary installment and you can really tell that she has put on the kgs!

She devours some caramel bites with ease and yet again fails to get any work done. She spins from side to side in the chair so you can see the enormity of her belly and it is a sight to behold!

Great video, would definitely recommend 😁

Link to review
Bobbygirshiv

Laura fatty is back! She looks like the fattest secretary I’ve ever seen in this video as she helplessly stuffs more and more food into her greedy mouth! I’d love to see a future secretary video where your boss gives you like a dozen doughnuts and a gainer shake to eat/drink as part of your work assignment! I think that would be really hot! 

Link to review