Easter Lunch [belly check, public stuffing]

$3

(0 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Are you ready to join me for Easter lunch? 
We decided to celebrate with the whole family together and the menu is simply generous! Knowing this, I armed myself with a measuring tape and I want to admire how my body can change in the time of a lunch. 
The video starts in the bathroom of my uncles' house: they are all gathered in the living room and of course I have to whisper. I show you how my belly is and I do the first measurement with the measuring tape. I realize that under the sink there is a digital scale and I try to weigh myself but unfortunately it is broken! I don't want to make my uncle suspicious by asking him why the scale is broken, so I'll leave it alone.
Then, I take you with me to the table. I filmed myself the whole time eating delicacies. 

Obviously for privacy reasons I had to remove the audio in those scenes but don't worry: I added the recording of my voice while I'm talking about what I'm eating and about various Italian foods. 

Once lunch is over, I go back to the bathroom: I'm swollen like a balloon and I clearly have troubles while breathing. I take the measuring tape again and.. what awaits me is a BIG surprise!

Happy Easter (♡ >ω< ♡)

Other Files from Luna Hellborn

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.