9 Screenshots

About This File

Hey babe! I made one of your favorite dinners and wanted to know if you’d do another eating competition with me? WHAAA??? I’d never make..too much food….so that you… gain weight. OKAY! You caught me! It just made me feel so good how excited you were over my home cooked meals and when you started packing on the pounds it made me way more aroused to be around you and really hard to keep my hands off you. I kind of want to see if I could make you massive. Big thick thighs, nice plump round belly, chubby squishy arms. I’m drooling just imagining it! Don’t you want me all over you all the time babe? You’re in??? YAY!! Well lets start eating cutie and get you as big as we can!

Other Files from Adora_Belly

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

LordLurker

Easily one of the best clips on this site. If I wasn't already really fat, this definitely would have kick-started a period of intense gaining and even now, I'm sorely tempted. Adora is in excellent form, being her goofy and exceptionally adorable self and she really sells every single word. Anyone who is into being fattened needs this clip.

Link to review