6 Screenshots

About This File

[[pov, role play, daddy talk, fat chat, belly play]]

i_wanna_please_daddy-High-128k.thumb.gif.65fbf92bf40502bbe800f9439c98138a.gif  1582789333_iwannapleasedaddy-High-128k_1.thumb.gif.5734c00945d923f7796e1fb704f7fdb7.gif i_wanna_please_daddy-High-128k_2.thumb.gif.64e47740dbc60877b1a1d6189ea3b20d.gif

Your babygirl/feedee Kelli has been eagerly waiting for you to get home from your business trip. She’s really been packing on the pounds and is so excited to show you what a good girl she’s been.  As she takes off her sweater, you notice all the extra fat she’s put on, especially around her belly 🥵

She proudly shows off her new fat for you; she jiggles, wobbles, and squeezes it all to demonstrate just how much blubber she’s gained. She talks about how it feels to have gained so much weight, and how she wants to get so fat for you, as fat as you want. She’s so happy you’re home now to feed her.

reviews are super appreciated! 💕

Other Files from kellijellibelli

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Whenever a sexy Curvage model acts out your fantasies ya need to buy the clip and post a review. In this clip the very sexy Kelly acts out one of my personal all time favorites. Her man has gone away on business and when he returns he finds that  his significant other has fattened up substantially. He’s been trying to get her to gain  for a while now and she surprises his with a nice big fat belly and lots of extra pounds . She teases him a bit and let’s him know she will get even fatter for him . What an awesome home coming . I was really feeling Kelly in this . Great clip . Highly recommend 

Response from the author:

thank you so much! so happy you liked it 🥰💗

Link to review
joebu8453

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another fine showing of one of the sexier bellies on the site!

Response from the author:

thank u! 💗💗

Link to review