3 Screenshots

About This File

🖤 23 minutes 🖤

This clip is STUFFED with: Very outgrown nurse uniform🥵 fat nurse roleplay🥵 Fries, mayo and chips stuffing🥵 bratty feedee vibes 🥵 some suggestions of mutual gaining with you 🥵 massive belly in your face/ rp of you rubbing it 🥵 Full body views 🥵 an overstuffed, gluttonous body that is BURSTING out of a tiny dress 🥵 some occasional burping

One of your favorite roleplay characters is back and (MUCH) fatter than when you last saw her! This is a sequal to one of my OG Curvage roleplay clips (but it is also incredibly hot as a stand- alone clip and doesn't need the first part for context).

When we last saw Nurse Alice, she was on break at her previous job, stuffing her face in the breakroom as she lamented how fat she was getting and whining about all of the complaints she had been recieving because of her rapidly- expanding waistline. After all, she was supposed to serve as a rolemodel to her patients and showcase what a healthy lifestyle should look like. But her size at the start of these concerns was just the very beginning. When we catch up with her now, Alice is explaining to us (her co-worker) how she had ultimately lost her job at her previous workplace because she had gained over 80 POUNDS by the end of her time there. And we learn that now, she has been facing new problems with management at this new job because she has been rapidly packing on more weight ("just" an additional 30 pounds in 2 months, an amount which Alice deems insignificant). Her supervisor and manager have many complaints about Alice's general appearance and demeanor. As we can see, her tiny uniform dress is WAY too small to cover her massive ass and her belly protrudes in front of her farther and farther with each passing day. She is certainly not looking workplace-appropriate in the eyes of her employers. And to further aggravate the situation: they've noticed she seems to be bringing in and/or ordering several massive lunches every day- she might even be doing more eating than working anymore. But just like when we last saw her, Alice has quite the rebellious attitude about the whole situation. As she compains about the lack of size acceptance at her new job, she is stuffing her face with a mountain of fries which she is slathering in fattening mayonnaise. She then doesn't hesitate to eat the majority of a brand new bag of chips that you brought in to snack on. It's clear that she sees NO problem with her morbidly obese physique and seems to LOVE showing off her massive belly for you. She can tell that you think it looks good too, and even invites you to touch it at one point and feel how soft and amazing it feels. She has no shortage of confidence in her massively fat body, and in fact, she ultimately comes to the conclusion that her employer is just mad that she got TOO hot and is a distraction for everyone. She doesn't at all take the risk of losing her job seriously, and even devises a special plan with you for her (and yourself, if you're interested) to BLOW tf UP just to spite her boss. At this rate, there is no doubt she'll end up the fattest nurse of all time, and you're happy to be along for the journey for this confident fatty to keep showing off every inch of her gains for you.

Edited by CurvyGothGF

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I'm speechless..... 

CGGF looks absolutely amazing. This is money well spent. You get to see her stuff herself with fatty fries with mayo and then a bag of chips while in the tiniest outfit. Do yourself the favor and get both this clip and her previous nurse clip. I thought the first one was already hot as all hell  but then i saw this one...  and let me tell ya....Your jaw will drop from seeing this amazing transformation. 🥵🥵  She was always a gorgeous woman, but her current size and shape is just BBW perfection. Though this one is focused the most on belly and love handles, when I do get to see those thighs and ass I am always just amazed that she has so much weight there too. I've never seen a body that has the perfect belly, perfect thighs AND the perfect ass all together. But wow, CGGF is just built different 😗 👌 

Truly the hottest clip ever

Response from the author:

Gahh you’re the absolute sweetest ! Thank you so much for this incredible review, it made me super happy to read. You’re the best 🖤

Link to review

Nurse Alice is back and OMG has she gained 🤯 I had to go back and see if it was the same uniform. It’s definitely having a hard time keeping everything in her 🍑 is hanging out even her underwear is on show too 😍. Having a light snack 😂 Alice shows you how her uniform cannot contain her, getting out her huge belly and jiggling it 🥵. This is one HOT HOT rp that I knew I had to check out straight away. Just when you think she’s finished eating she starts on the chips using her belly as a table 🐷. Also a bit of chugging from nurse Alice and a few burps too. 5 stars CGGF what a return for nurse Alice, I’m off now to watch it again.

Response from the author:

I’m so happy you liked it! I know you’ve been anticipating the return of Nurse Alice for a very long time, so I hope it lived up to your expectations lol ☺️ And the costume was SO hard to zip when I first put it on, so it was super hot to revisit this one when I can compare it to the first one I filmed and see the crazy difference  🥵 made me feel so massive! 

Link to review