4 Screenshots

About This File

Milk!

Laurens been working hard all day on the farm and decides to take a quick break to chug some milk…. unfortunately Lauren must have a hole in her lip because the creamy substance drips down all over Lauren’s growing body! 

No worries, she uses it as a moisturizer and rubs it all over her perfect fat… When finished she hoses herself down. 😘

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Whatsup1234

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

The greatest “Got milk?” ad in existence! 😍😍😍😍 Such a naughty fat cow! 🐮😈 Lauren is absolutely irresistible, especially when chugging whole milk and letting it drip and pour down her massive body! 🤤🤤🤤 That lingerie might be seeing it’s last few days lol, as Lauren’s fat is bulging out further and further by the day! Also love watching the fat glutinous cow get washed too 🐮😏 3:32 minutes of pure 110% of sexiness! Make sure you cum prepared 😉

Response from the author:

Hahaha you’re hilarious. 

Link to review
Guest terranceandphillip

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Summer's definitely a great time of year.  So here I am out back smoking some meat for my 4th of July festivities, and now I'm imagining a scene like this unfolding on the other side of the neighbors' fence . . .    As if the weather wasn't hot enough already . . .

So there were the "got milk?" ads this clip title references, but you may also remember the (I believe) older ad which stated: "Milk - it does a body good" - for sure a true statement in the case of Lauren Lush, as this vid so clearly depicts.  However, the highlight of this clip for me has got to be the second half, where Lauren hoses down every last inch of her incredibly thick, jiggly, and luscious body.  This short, sexy, and bargain-priced clip is the perfect way this Independence Day to celebrate the freedoms we enjoy here in the good old U. S. of A.  😉

Response from the author:

Hahaha you’re the best!!! This is seriously so great! Happy 4th of July!

Link to review