6 Screenshots

About This File

Watch as I attempt to put on a pair of jeans, which fit me only 6 months ago 😅 I start off by shaking my belly a bit, and then show you the size of my jeans... They look so massive, surely they will fit me, right? I struggle to contain my massive, flabby, belly. I try to suck in but to no avail, the jeans are no match to my belly. The extent of my gluttony is so apparent by the redness of my stretch marks. My fitness is going downhill too, I mean who gets out of breath trying on jeans 😅 you can hear me heaving breathing as I try my best to contain my new flab. I then sit down on the bed, showing off my IMMENSE muffin top, my belly nearly ripping through the zipper, which was impossible to close. The feeling is so uncomfortable that I have to undo the jeans almost straight away. It's only a matter of time before I make these buttons pop 😉🐖

Other Files from plumpybelle

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌