16 Screenshots

About This File

I'm looking curvy in my new Victoria's secret bombshell swimsuit. You prefer girls heavier? thank goodness I've been sick of sucking it in all day long. I let my belly hang out and you can see how thick and plump I've become! This is your ideal beach body isn't it? My tits look huge, hips and thighs juicy, soft jiggly tummy and of course my huge voluptuous ass. I show it all off in multiple angles how curvy and sexy I'm becoming with every pound I gain! Imagine touching my curves all over and enjoying the summer with me in this sexy bikini.

Other Files from Carmita Bonita

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

dj2k1357

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video was a jiggle lovers dream! I loved all the sexy fat talk included as well. There's alot of belly play and booty bouncing including some sucking in and out (her belly has gotten so chubby that it still pokes out while sucking in 😁). The mirror in the background captures lovely glimpses of her juicy backside while she walks back and forth and shows off her bouncy boobs and jiggly tummy in the front. There's lots of close ups of her belly and ass as she sits in her chair. Also, I can't forget to mention how her soft sweet voice always makes for the icing on the cake. If you love jiggles and too small bikinis, check this one out for sure.

Link to review