6 Screenshots

About This File

It’s finally here: My first weight in video!

I start by telling you when was the last time I stepped on a scale and how much I weighted back then. Before stepping on the scale I tease you and ask if you REALLY want to see my weight and if I should show it to you. While I’m teasing you I press the scale with my foot to make the number run higher and higher. Finally I step on the scale. At first I only let myself see the number and I again ask you if you really want to know how much it is. Then I finally show you my weight. First in kilograms and then in pounds. After weight in, I sit down and start telling you about my fat past and how I’ve broken some furniture. I even show you some pieces of the broken furniture I still have in my bedroom. Then I answer some of the questions I’ve gotten and tell you about my future plans considering my weight. I tell you my favorite food and start playing with my belly. 

Other Files from NOT FOR SALE

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.